Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$124
View deal
TripadvisorUS$124
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Wyndham
Orbitz.com
All reviews christmas stay very nice hotel would highly recommend this hotel business trip rooms are clean il motel accommodations internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2021

Monmouth is the king hot dog!!!
Literally and figuratively speaking!
The Monmouth Hotel was nice and clean and Covid free!
The breakfast was good and the internet was fast and free!
You will enjoy your stay here no matter what, I guarantee it!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! for your wonderful review. We appreciate when our guests give us a great shout out like this!! We sure hope to see you again, very soon. Thank you for noticing my staff's hard work and effort. My staff will be so excited to see your kind words. Thank you.
I sure hope you have a wonderful, healthy and safe summer.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

Not a place if you need help employees hide. Every time went to counter couldn’t find anyone. Went back to room and called down no answer. Frustrating to try to get things needed for my room and employees hide from customers.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Its guests like you that help us do better. My apologies that you had difficulty locating my staff. I promise you that my staff do not "hide" from our guests, they do however get pulled to take care of other guests needs and I'm truly sorry there was no one present to take care of your needs. We will definitely work on our quickness and when allowed, I will try and add more desk agents, again my apologies for any waiting you had to endure. I truly hope you give us another try to raise your opinion of us. Please have a safe & healthy summer.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

It is centrally located to anything in the Monmouth area. The nearby County Market grocery store has a good variety of dinner choices to take to my room. Also, Subway and McDonalds are close. The front desk girl was very pleasant and helpful. Check-in and check-out was super simple.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you also for the kind words. My staff and I try to make the best experience for each of our guests. Thank you for noticing their efforts. We appreciate you highlighting our neighbor business's. Monmouth is small but has a lot of heart. Thank you for staying with us and we sure hope to see you again in the future. We wish you a wonderful summer with lots of safe travels.

Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

Booked through hotels.com....mistake #1. Hotel is subpar and not as advertised. Hot tub closed and has not been cleaned since before covid. Pool is just as disgusting but worse since that's what you're expected to swim in. I wouldn't let my daughter put a toe in that pool! Avoid at all cost!

Room tip: Don't book hotel through hotels.com & don't trust pics of hotel. Verify by physically looking at pool area & rooms before paying!! Don't trust any website or reviews!
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stacie H
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2021

Hear Stacie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm truly sorry we disappointed you from the start. I promise, Stacie we try our very best to make each of our guest's stay a pleasant one. My front desk agent expressed to me your concerns of the safety or our pool. I returned to the hotel at 11:20 pm Friday evening to observer the condition and to test personally to make sure our chemical levels are balanced. I assure you Stacie we were and are balanced, there is no risk for any of our swimmers. I agree it was a little cloudy, but that is to be expected with the amount of swimmers we have had during the holiday weekend. I'm sincerely sorry it disappointed you. I apologies for the appearance of our hot tub, currently we do have it closed pending a decision of whether to reopen without putting any of our guest's health at risk. i will most definitely take your description of our hot tub into consideration and try to make it a better visual setting. Again my apologies and I truly wish you a wonderful summer.

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed 20 June 2021

Located conveniently at intersection of Highways 34, 67, 110, and 164, at the north end of Monmouth. The hotel itself is tucked away behind a strip center.
The afternoon and morning desk staff were both friendly and accommodating. The complimentary ‘hot’ breakfast included a scrambled egg-crumbled bacon mixture.
I enjoyed the always available-always hot complimentary coffee in the lobby. I just wish they provided lids and insulated sleeves.
This property has an elevator. The room was ok, but needed some minor repairs, cleaning, and improvements. The electronic door lock was not working properly. The shower curtain rod was coming loose and hanging precariously. The room did not have a sheer window curtain for natural light and privacy. We noticed areas in the room, where routine cleaning/dusting had been missed. Our towels were nicely folded, but did not have a freshly laundered smell to them.
The 1st floor rear entry/exit door (to parking area) was a solid door, so you couldn’t see either in or out before opening. We never found it locked.

Date of stay: June 2021
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Myself and my staff work very hard to make all our guests experience a pleasant one. My apologies that you felt we lack in some area's. It is my personal goal to see to it that I hire enough, qualified staff to allow us to be better. I'm sorry your experience didn't live up to your expectations . I do wish you a wonderful summer and safe travels.