Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$124
WyndhamUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
PricelineUS$124
Lol.travelUS$144
All reviews christmas stay very nice hotel would highly recommend this hotel business trip rooms are clean il motel accommodations internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021

It is centrally located to anything in the Monmouth area. The nearby County Market grocery store has a good variety of dinner choices to take to my room. Also, Subway and McDonalds are close. The front desk girl was very pleasant and helpful. Check-in and check-out was super simple.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you also for the kind words. My staff and I try to make the best experience for each of our guests. Thank you for noticing their efforts. We appreciate you highlighting our neighbor business's. Monmouth is small but has a lot of heart. Thank you for staying with us and we sure hope to see you again in the future. We wish you a wonderful summer with lots of safe travels.

Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

Booked through hotels.com....mistake #1. Hotel is subpar and not as advertised. Hot tub closed and has not been cleaned since before covid. Pool is just as disgusting but worse since that's what you're expected to swim in. I wouldn't let my daughter put a toe in that pool! Avoid at all cost!

Room tip: Don't book hotel through hotels.com & don't trust pics of hotel. Verify by physically looking at pool area & rooms before paying!! Don't trust any website or reviews!
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stacie H
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2021

Hear Stacie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm truly sorry we disappointed you from the start. I promise, Stacie we try our very best to make each of our guest's stay a pleasant one. My front desk agent expressed to me your concerns of the safety or our pool. I returned to the hotel at 11:20 pm Friday evening to observer the condition and to test personally to make sure our chemical levels are balanced. I assure you Stacie we were and are balanced, there is no risk for any of our swimmers. I agree it was a little cloudy, but that is to be expected with the amount of swimmers we have had during the holiday weekend. I'm sincerely sorry it disappointed you. I apologies for the appearance of our hot tub, currently we do have it closed pending a decision of whether to reopen without putting any of our guest's health at risk. i will most definitely take your description of our hot tub into consideration and try to make it a better visual setting. Again my apologies and I truly wish you a wonderful summer.

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed 20 June 2021

Located conveniently at intersection of Highways 34, 67, 110, and 164, at the north end of Monmouth. The hotel itself is tucked away behind a strip center.
The afternoon and morning desk staff were both friendly and accommodating. The complimentary ‘hot’ breakfast included a scrambled egg-crumbled bacon mixture.
I enjoyed the always available-always hot complimentary coffee in the lobby. I just wish they provided lids and insulated sleeves.
This property has an elevator. The room was ok, but needed some minor repairs, cleaning, and improvements. The electronic door lock was not working properly. The shower curtain rod was coming loose and hanging precariously. The room did not have a sheer window curtain for natural light and privacy. We noticed areas in the room, where routine cleaning/dusting had been missed. Our towels were nicely folded, but did not have a freshly laundered smell to them.
The 1st floor rear entry/exit door (to parking area) was a solid door, so you couldn’t see either in or out before opening. We never found it locked.

Date of stay: June 2021
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Myself and my staff work very hard to make all our guests experience a pleasant one. My apologies that you felt we lack in some area's. It is my personal goal to see to it that I hire enough, qualified staff to allow us to be better. I'm sorry your experience didn't live up to your expectations . I do wish you a wonderful summer and safe travels.

Reviewed 7 June 2021

We reserved a room here because they had a pool. The water was so gross that we left the hotel and drove 3 hours back home. Their filter was down and they weren't informing people upon reserving rooms. This did not develop overnight, and God only knows why they would expect people to swim in that disgusting water. Huge waste of time.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Moosy
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Dear Moosy,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our Trip advisory review. Yes, we had a challenge with our pool pump this past weekend, I apologies for the cloudy water. Please let me assure you that at no point was any of our swimming guests in danger. Due to unforeseen circumstances , all efforts were being made to make sure our swimming guest's could still use our facility and still be safe. Again my apologies, I hope our compliance to refund you will show our commitment to provide a great stay for all our guests.

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Room was nasty and they came in our room while we were in there and my daughter was in the shower and didn’t apologize or say anything.. I would have said something but there was rarely any staff around.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank asimon101213
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear Asimon101213,

Please allow me to apologies for your "horrible" experience. Please ask to see the Manager, should you find yourself in this situation again. I would have loved to have had an opportunity to address any challenges you experienced during the 3 days you were here. Also my apologies for you not being able to find a front desk agent, all of my staff, since March 2020 have had to wear many different hats and have blown my mind on how willing they are to step up. I'm sorry your image of us is "horrible" I assure you that isn't what we set out to do on a daily bases. We understand should you choose to not stay with us again, we wish you safe travels in the future.