Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
View deal
Hotels.com
US$124
View deal
WyndhamUS$124
Booking.comUS$124
Lol.travelUS$153
All reviews christmas stay staff was very friendly and helpful very nice hotel easy access would highly recommend this hotel business trip rooms are clean convenient location great place to stay il motel accommodations internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021

Located conveniently at intersection of Highways 34, 67, 110, and 164, at the north end of Monmouth. The hotel itself is tucked away behind a strip center.
The afternoon and morning desk staff were both friendly and accommodating. The complimentary ‘hot’ breakfast included a scrambled egg-crumbled bacon mixture.
I enjoyed the always available-always hot complimentary coffee in the lobby. I just wish they provided lids and insulated sleeves.
This property has an elevator. The room was ok, but needed some minor repairs, cleaning, and improvements. The electronic door lock was not working properly. The shower curtain rod was coming loose and hanging precariously. The room did not have a sheer window curtain for natural light and privacy. We noticed areas in the room, where routine cleaning/dusting had been missed. Our towels were nicely folded, but did not have a freshly laundered smell to them.
The 1st floor rear entry/exit door (to parking area) was a solid door, so you couldn’t see either in or out before opening. We never found it locked.

Date of stay: June 2021
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Myself and my staff work very hard to make all our guests experience a pleasant one. My apologies that you felt we lack in some area's. It is my personal goal to see to it that I hire enough, qualified staff to allow us to be better. I'm sorry your experience didn't live up to your expectations . I do wish you a wonderful summer and safe travels.

Reviewed 7 June 2021

We reserved a room here because they had a pool. The water was so gross that we left the hotel and drove 3 hours back home. Their filter was down and they weren't informing people upon reserving rooms. This did not develop overnight, and God only knows why they would expect people to swim in that disgusting water. Huge waste of time.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Moosy
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Dear Moosy,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our Trip advisory review. Yes, we had a challenge with our pool pump this past weekend, I apologies for the cloudy water. Please let me assure you that at no point was any of our swimming guests in danger. Due to unforeseen circumstances , all efforts were being made to make sure our swimming guest's could still use our facility and still be safe. Again my apologies, I hope our compliance to refund you will show our commitment to provide a great stay for all our guests.

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Room was nasty and they came in our room while we were in there and my daughter was in the shower and didn’t apologize or say anything.. I would have said something but there was rarely any staff around.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank asimon101213
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear Asimon101213,

Please allow me to apologies for your "horrible" experience. Please ask to see the Manager, should you find yourself in this situation again. I would have loved to have had an opportunity to address any challenges you experienced during the 3 days you were here. Also my apologies for you not being able to find a front desk agent, all of my staff, since March 2020 have had to wear many different hats and have blown my mind on how willing they are to step up. I'm sorry your image of us is "horrible" I assure you that isn't what we set out to do on a daily bases. We understand should you choose to not stay with us again, we wish you safe travels in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2021

Everyone was considerate, the property was clean and well kept, I would absolutely stay here again if I am in Monmouth. From check in to check out everyone was nice and very attentive. This is a small town with some great surprising places to go. There is a wine bar in the downtown square called Market Ally Wines, with a selection of wines and bourbon you would only see in a very large city, incredible place to just hang out, in the same circle is a restaurant called Patton Block Grill, again what I would expect to find in a large "Trendy" city, what a treat again for a smaller town. Great hotel and a great small town!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear Ncrbrass,

Thank you for the wonderful complements to our hotel. My staff will be so pleased that their hard work is noticed, they try so hard to make each guest's stay memorable and your kind words will boost their confidence. Thank you!! Oh, I agree Monmouth has some amazing little hidden diamonds. Market Alley Wine is the best cozy and friendly establishment and they really know their wine. They have picked selections for me and my special events at the hotel and I have never been disappointed. The Patton Block Grill has amazing food and a wonderful selection of drinks as well. Our little town is really lucky to have them here. We sure look forward to seeing you again in the future. Stay safe and safe travels.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

Last year, the sidewalks were snow covered and icy. I commented to management on that. This year, there was lots of snow and the sidewalks were totally cleared of snow. Nice to know someone listened and took action !

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 March 2021

Thank you , we appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. Yes, I personally read every survey submitted for my faculty. Thank you for the compliment about our sidewalks. Yes, this year and as every year we do our best to keep our facility safe. We hope to see you in the future. Stay Safe.

Krista E. Kelly