“So Deelish!”

Add it.
Fleckenstein's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Mokena
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Best Bakery Ever! We ordered all sorts of cupcakes and cookies to munch on during our stay near here...extremely tasty and fresh!
So impressed! Yummy!

1  Thank ourlipsaresealed

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

So very good. Bought a apricot Danish and a few donuts. They even gave us samples. Will go there again .

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have been going to Fleckenstein Bakery since it first opened up years ago on LaGrange Rd.. Fleckenstein has the best cherry coffee cakes! Of course everything in the bakery is super fresh, taste delish and moderately priced! Paczki Day is my favorite day out of the year!!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Frequently stop in to grab pastries, cookies and muffins for special occasions at the office. Great service and even better baked goods!

1  Thank Dave V
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I love Fleckenstein's Bakery. Every time I either stop in out of the blue or have a special order, they really know how to take care of you. I've had them make several cakes for me over the years including a birthday cupcake cake with a logo that everyone just loved. The treats are fresh, made with really good quality ingredients, and won't disappoint. I can't wait for them to come to New Lenox when the new train station complex is built!

1  Thank Outdoormag