Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$44
View deal
StayForLong
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
1,093 results
All reviews brewers fayre north wales attached restaurant tv channels no air conditioning road noise petrol station good nights sleep would stay again the ground floor comfortable room short stay car park excellent value for money excellent stay toast conwy
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Stayed here for a couple of nights after a week at Premier Inn Holyhead. The room was clean but the grout in the bathroom was discoloured in places. There was no air conditioning which I had known about, but the windows did open to let cool air in. I had my own fleece blanket & pillow, as I find the duvets too warm and heavy, so I didn't need to keep the window open overnight. I heard no traffic noise but I think my room was round the back. The Inn is in a convenient location for visiting most of the coastal resorts, very near RSPB Conwy, Bodnant Garden is only 2-3 miles away and Llanrwst and Betws y Coed only a few miles further on. My main disappointment was the poor choice of TV channels (only around 17 & one of them was BBC parliament?) and the fact I couldn't connect to the free wi-fi. The desk clerk kindly helped me to connect the first night, but it failed to connect again the following day. The roadworks on the adjacent roundabout were a pain and meant you either had to travel to the next junction of the A55 then turn round & come back again or follow diversion signs which seemed to go on for ever. I didn't eat in the restaurant while I was there so can't comment on it however, I did find the staff at this Premier Inn very helpful and am greatful to Paul for phoning to let me know I'd left something in the room.

Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Good base for Conwy and Llandudno if you have transport. Plenty of parking and good night's sleep. No A/C. Good breakfast and taking Covid precautions seriously. Modern room was bigger than I expected. Would consider staying again.

Reviewed 14 September 2020

Not usually one to complain but the A55 next to this hotel could not let them live up to their promise of a guarantee of a good night sleep. On top of this road works right out side the window till 8pm. Asked to be moved at 3.30 am because of the noise but they had no spare rooms. Got told to make a complaint when we returned home. Am sure Anna is a lovely person who dealt with my complaint but in reality had zero sympathy for our wasted money and NO sleep .. will stick to the friendliness of a b&b in future in the center of Llandudno itself .. Never to return here!!!
Nightmare of a stay....
I do have a video of the noise but it won’t let me upload ...
Response from Anna to my complaint is in the photos ...

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020

Used this Premier Inn for one night on our recent trip to Wales, the rooms were OK, however because it's close to the A55 there is a lot of road noise when you have a room at the back, with the windows shut you tend to get very warm as the aircon doesn't work very well, wouldn't recommend this hotel for more than one nights stay

Room tip: Avoid rooms facing the A55
1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed 4 September 2020

The location was ideal for Llandudno and Rhos on Sea whilst being away from the crowds. Up to the usual Premier standard despite restrictions with a good clean, comfortable room. All staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Regrettably meal deal was not available but dining at the adjacent Brewers Fare was excellent as my wife needed gluten free meals. We will stay again.

Date of stay: August 2020