US$75
US$88
US$84
US$59
Priceline
Motel 6 Mattoon(Mattoon)(Great Value!)
US$58
Quality Inn(Arcola)
US$83
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2012

The first thing you see is a filthy office with a clerk sleeping on a cot behind the counter. I had to wake her up. The smell was bad, it looks as if she has not bathed weeks. The room was advertised on a billboard for 25.00 a night, but I was charged 45.00. I should have left but had driven 700 miles that day and was falling asleep driving. I was given a key to a room and had to pass by what looked like drug dealers & hookers. The room had an old blanket for a curtain, hiding a cracked window. The carpet was stained so bad it looked like a crime scene. The bathroom had no toilet paper, the shower door was hanging by 1 hinge, one old worn out towel and no soap. In fact, it was so bad, I drove to a gas station to use the bathroom. This place needs to be inspected.

Room Tip: Avoid cheap places like this, I would rather sleep in my car.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
9  Thank DJSales
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Stayed in this place after we were refused a refund. The first room was a bit dusty and stunk. Then I went into the bathroom to discover the window had been broken. It looked like someones fist went through it. The desk clerk gave us a different room with no broken windows but the bathtub was extremely stained and gross. I couldn't believe that this place was in business. It was obvious that this hotel was used for making drugs or other illegal activities. I hope this gets noticed and something is done about it. This place is scary as hell and shouldn't be in business.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank Cass H
Reviewed 9 June 2010

I stayed here during a long drive looking for a cheap place for the night. Upon my arrival I was greeted very nicely by the office clerk and was given a decent room. Probably not the best in town but for the money it was great. There is also free wifi available on the premise which I did not expect.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
6  Thank mobiledj
Reviewed 5 May 2010

OMG this is most discusting place ever! We spent $45.00 for filth! Mouse traps in the closet....mouse crap in the bed....blankets that are ripped hanging on the windows...along with broken windows and they don't even lock! Beware of this place! They shouldn't be in business!

7  Thank randa79
Reviewed 29 March 2010

Was looking for a cheap hotel, boy did I find it. No heat they turned the shower on when the space heater wasn't working, and gave us some extra blankets, the rest was bad before the whole heat thing but seems frivolous now. The rat the size of the little dog also haunts me, this place needs to be shut down!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family