“We love Mariachi's”
Review of Mariachi's

Mariachi's
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Maryville
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We've been visiting Mariachi's for years - and have a few favorite menu items. I highly recommend the Burrito Suizo with steak and green sauce. I have never been disappointed by this choice. When my family come to visit they order fajitas - and always enjoy them. They also have great nachos and margaritas. I usually go to Mariachi's when I'm craving one of the dishes above...so haven't branched out much. Overall, one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter ordered chx strips...they came out over cooked. We sent them back...to have a new order cooked exactly the same. She did not eat them. When i comlained to the cashier...the owner overhead me...rushed to the register and took my change out of my hand and started to berate me. I was not looking for any discounts. I was just sharing my experience, and this.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

There was 20 members of my church went out to eat after a Saturday evening service. The service was excellent and they were very accommodating. The chips/ salsa was better than average. The food was typical Mexican nothing special. I had the shrimp chimi which was below average. Atmosphere is nothing special.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This has always been our favorite Mexican Restaurant in the area. Stopped in today for lunch and wonder what happened. Two ladders on the front of the building and sign off and no one around. It looked closed.
Had the pablano pepper and chimichanga. Both tasteless. Expected the paper to be stuffed with something in addition to cheese. When I cut into the pepper, the cheese all ran out so I had fried pepper with no stuffing. Chimi which is usually very good was so bland.
Not our favorite anymore.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was very busy but we were seated promptly. The service was great, they kept our drinks filled and the salsa with chips refilled. Our entrees were

Been to Mariachi's? Share your experiences!