“Good food. Large Portions.”
Review of Mariachi's

Mariachi's
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Maryville
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stopped in at Mariachi's on our way to a wedding. The portions were very large and tasted great! We had the taco salad, burrito, quesadilla, and arroz con pollo. All four of us enjoyed what we ordered and would eat here again if we found ourselves in Maryville.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here with a friend. She has been there before, my first time.
We were greeted like old friends and asked if we'd like a table or booth.
The waitress was very friendly, offered suggestions, and joked with us. It was after lunch hour rush and before supper.
Our medium caddilac margaritas were fantastic! Good price for size and the taste of better tequila.
Nice selection of lunch specials!
Good portions of food. I could smell the sizzling aroma of fajitas at the next table
Their chili rellenos was one of the best I've tasted.
I will go back and recommend them highly!!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Mariachi's was fine, the food was fine. The server - not fine. Customer service was not his strong suit and it showed in his interaction with us. His service could have brought me back, but next time I'll just go up the road.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

We find this is a good place for authentic Mexican food. Most dishes are good but the food is a little pricey. The refried beans are great and the food is served hot....

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The food is always good and fresh! Good, fast service and friendly servers! Reasonably priced. My favorite is the Chicken Taco Salad without the shell!

Been to Mariachi's? Share your experiences!