Relax Inn
US$95
US$91
US$115
HolidayInn.com
Motel 6 Terre Haute(Terre Haute)
US$66
US$63
US$65
US$60
US$112
Hampton.com
US$68
Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute(Terre Haute)
US$96
US$135
Drury Inn & Suites Terre Haute(Terre Haute)
US$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$124
All reviewsterre hauteneeded a place to stayroom was cleanmotelcerealmicrowavetv
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Stayed here on the first night of a cross-country road trip out west from Ohio. This was primarily a stop-over, as we wanted to make western Kansas by the next afternoon. The motel is conveniently located right off I-70, with numerous fast-food restaurants and gas stations close by.

The rooms actually are decent. It had recently been repainted, had nice new sconces on the walls and clean bedding. The room smelled clean, and whereas it wasn't a huge room by any means, was big enough for the two of us. There were other guests at the motel, but I never heard anyone at any time. I should also add that I could not hear any of the interstate traffic, either.

I would have given the motel a higher rating if it hadn't been for the bathroom and the sink area just outside of it. The bathroom seriously needs some attention. Tiles were missing from the floor, dirt hugged the baseboards, and the toilet paper holder was extremely rusted. The tub/shower itself seemed okay, but the faucets looked like they were completely covered in lime. The sink provided HOT and COLD water -- nothing in between.

Because we wanted to get on the road very early the next morning, we didn't partake of the breakfast. In fact, I didn't even really pay much attention to it, so I can't attest to what they offered.

Overall, this property served its purpose. I would probably stay again if I happened to be in Marshall and in need of a motel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stormchaser1966
Reviewed 8 March 2017

After an extremely long day of traveling, my mother and I grabbed a room at the Relax Inn in Marshall, IL. It looked nice until we turned on the lights. There was an old, moldy face cloth strung over the shower bar and the whole bathroom smelled of it. There was NO KNOB on the shower to turn it on, not that we would have showered in that filth anyway. Everything metal was rusted, including the toilet paper holder. Then some other stuff that showed how little they cared such as the sheets weren't fully tucked in and the bed skirt was tucked up into the sheets and the paint was peeling and they did not provide conditioner (again, didn't need it), and the towels were barely folded and just thrown messily on the bar. The bed was pretty darn comfy actually, but they use so much bleach that I ended up not being able to breathe and because my mother was still asleep, I went and slept in the car even though it was snowing. At "breakfast," There was a mini muffin and half a pastry and no cream for the coffee. The gentleman brought out orange juice, but the container was filthy. We expressed our concerns and were just met with indignation and glares. Go to the Super 8 next door, it HAS to be better than this dump.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2016

At $70.00 after AARP discount a little expensive for what it is. It is an older Motel refurnishec but shows its age if you look close. The King size bed was very good. The place was clean. The breakfast left a lot to be desired but we would likely stop there again if stuck without reservationd. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Traveling home from trip to Brandson MO we saw the Inn and found it to be very clean, comfortable beds and very friedly family business. Also very near a great Mexican restaurant! Excellent authentic Mexican dishes... Stayed an extra day just to eat there the next evening!

Room Tip: Surprised to find a reasonable room right off I 70 while travelng throug the area!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Make no mistake - this is a budget hotel. We stayed two nights because we waited too late to be able to book a room closer to Terre Haute. However, we were very happy with this place. It far exceeded our expectations of a budget hotel. VERY clean, quite comfortable. The only negatives were that the A/C unit was a bit loud and the security lock on our door was not operational (but the sturdy deadbolt was). They do offer a continental breakfast but we did not partake so no comments on that.Check-in was exceedingly fast and the staff polite and friendly. Would definitely stay again if circumstances require us being in that general area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family