“Great Damn Service ”

Waffle House
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Went here after my horrible service at Granite city waffle house.man when I tell you this guy was amazing and it was clean. I will be going back here

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Steve A

Reviewed 4 August 2015

I visited the Waffle House with my grandkids. The food was good. The waitress was knowledgable about the menu and how to get us the best deal. We were served promptly, and after all these years hearing about Waffle House, tried it out and was not disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 4 August 2015

We needed a quick breakfast so we could be on our way. Waffle House was an average breakfast, quickly prepared in front of us. The staff was friendly and efficient.We were glad we stopped.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 10 March 2015

We stopped here on a Saturday morning when we did not find a review for this store but have visited many other Waffle House locations. What a mistake. The resto kitchen area was not clean (after all you can see right over the counter), the staff seemed disorganized, and the food was just passable. We have visited a lot of Waffle Houses but we were very disappointed with this location and next time in the area we'll be sure to go elsewhere.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Waffles as big as my head yells my 3 yr old grandson. The kids and I occasionally eat here for a treat. They aren't known to be plate cleaners, but their kid waffle, bacon and milk all disappears!

Date of visit: November 2014