See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I have been staying at the Extended Stay for over a year due to a horrific business experience, and some personal issues. I was also staying at the Naperville location on Centre location. As much as I would much prefer to have a home of my own, and all of my belonging's with me; The staff at BOTH locations, have made me feel like I am home, and part of an extended "family". As I have a large dog, and a cat, it's not easy when you relocate, or travel.
The staff are all warm, friendly, and welcoming. When issues do arise, they are dealt with in a timely fashion, and professionally.
If I could change anything, it would be; to add outside camera's ( as my car was scratched (minor issue) , a second entry for the drive way (but that is more of a corporate issue). Also, in regards to the "grab and go" breakfast, I wish there were more choices. Healthier; such as Protein bars( in stead of just granola bars. I would also suggest that the coffee hours be extended for the weekends.
The staff is great, by name ( sorry if I miss some one... Melissa, Amanda, Vilma, Katie, are all great, as was Bernice (God speed). And I can not forget Namik, the maintenance manager. regular maintenance, or repairs are done in a timely fashion, and professional. I must add that he was the first person my dog trusted (big deal), and a true gentleman. He will open the door for you, offer to help with groceries, etc.
The current manager is new, and i have been so busy, I can't do a great review.
Your room will will be clean, small kitchen is nice to have. If I could move my own furniture in, and sell things that I do not need, would be great.
I choose to do my own cleaning, as I have a cat and dog (the unofficial mascot) So, I can not give specifics on the cleaning staff, or all of the night crew, as I try to go to sleep early

Room Tip: There are designated pet friendly rooms that do not have carpet. I would avoid the rooms near the entrances, as they may have more noise.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you liked our convenient location and that the attentive service provided by our associates added to your joy. Your compliments will allow me to thank the associates mentioned for a job well done. Thanks for being loyal towards our brand, and we look forward to your next trip in the near future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel during a visit to family in the area. I was planning a party and was very grateful to the large amount of space that the room afforded. The room was clean, the staff was friendly.
For those staying and expecting a breakfast like some hotel continental breakfast, this may be a little surprise. There were granola bars, packets of instant oatmeal and packaged muffins. Coffee and hot water are also provided. It's a little thin, but it was still a little something to start our day. The room rate was also less expensive than other hotels, so I completely understand.
Overall, this was a nice stay for a really great price!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for posting your kind review of Extended Stay America. We are glad to know that you liked our friendly associates, affordable rates, as well as your spacious & clean room. It was great to have you here, and we hope to have you back with us soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Namik work in the Extended Stay America Chicago Lombard location. He performs a host or task. I'm guessing that his title is engineer. Although I've seen him moving furniture, picking up trash, cleaning hotel rooms when there short off staff. Not to mention seeing him outside cleaning the grounds. He always greets guests with a friendly smile and a up lifting comment. When you call down for a repair he is prompt to fulfill the task. He always knocks to announce himself and explains what job needs to be done. He's very helpful, and willing to accommodate. He seem to have an outstanding work ethic.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shopskeeper
00esa, Owner at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. Our entire staff works hard to attain our guest’s satisfaction in every possible way, and we admire you recognizing their efforts. I will be sure to share your compliments with Namik for a job well done. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever your travels bring your back here.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I like this hotel. The staff is very friendly. Savannah & Vilma are really helpful in the mornings & Melissa is the best in the afternoons. I wish fruits could be added to the breakfast selection like other extended stays that I have visited, but I truly don't have any complaints!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Sherida, thank you for posting such kind comments about our hotel, especially about our staff. We make every effort to provide service that is above and beyond your expectations, so we are pleased to see that you loved your stay. We look forward to sharing your comments with our team, especially with Savannah, Vilma & Melissa. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Was accused of smoking in room cause the manager (Amy or Emma) did a surprise inspection and saw a empty carton of cigarettes in the garbage and said we were smoking in the room. She wouldn't even listen to our answer,we were smoking outside in the smoking area. She then told us we had a hour to leave or we could pay a $278 fine.EXTORTION !!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lombard - Yorktown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager