All reviewsevening receptionfront desktwo room suiteomelet baratrium areaomelette stationorder omeletteshummuschick filcomplimentary breakfastfamily reunionan excellent hotelshopping and restaurantsenjoyed our stayoakbrook areadefinitely stay here againdowners grove
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

A weekend get-away of sister and mother girl bonding. The hotel property is conveniently located close to shopping and dining. It also has a movie theater in close proximity. The breakfast buffet is excellent, with a full selection of hot and cold breakfast items or made to order omelets. The property is well maintained and the service is good. The rooms are spacious.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Neil D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hello Lisa S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It sounds like the girls weekend out was a success. We do appreciate you choosing our hotel for your outing. We hope to see you again soon, should you find yourself in our area again. If I can help with any future reservations or anything for that matter, please feel free to contact me directly.

Take care,

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Great hotel, great value. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. However, do not use this as a location to see downtown Chicago as it is too far out. I had the opportunity to attend a training class at this location and decided to extend my stay, bring my wife and enjoy the sites of Chicago. However transportation into and out of Chicago made this difficult and expensive. Still, it is a great hotel with nice amenities.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hello Jay D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do appreciate the "5" STAR rating. I am glad you found our staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. We do pride ourselves in taking great care of our guests. I look forward to sharing your feedback during our next staff meeting. As far as our location to downtown Chicago, I will say I'm not sure if our staff told you or not, but we do have a shuttle service that will take you to the closest Metra train station that takes you straight into downtown. So if you didn't know that, please know that for a possible future stay. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Clean nice staff drinks are great no noise complaints sound proof rooms could play loud music and couldn't hear it outside of the room in the hallway room service was quick and open bar for so many hours is a plus

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hello 944tyresem,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the "5" STAR rating. I am glad to hear you found our hotel to be very clean and refreshing. Our goal is to make all of our guests feel that way.

We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Lombard.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

When we checked in the front desk ladies were very nice!! Since we were celebrating our 40th Anniversary, the manager upgraded our room to a premium room that was beautiful!!! The made to order omelets were excellent! We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet and night reception!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello rcs957,

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! I am so glad to hear that you celebrated your anniversary with us. Also excited to hear you had a good stay.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The front desk was very professional and friendly. The nightly happy hour is a nice added bonus. Breakfast is fantastic. The rooms are clean and spacious. The bar staff was friendly and handled large groups with a smile.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Saltness21,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the great feedback and love that you highly recommend our hotel. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff, as this will bring them great joy to hear.

Take care! Hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Lombard.