“Great burger and Gluten free bun”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 212 Restaurants in Lombard
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Meyers Roads
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I had a burger it was so juicy and cooked perfect. Great service and good location. I'm a fan of weber

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Joe M

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wanted some where different to eat and we have had luck with the location downtown Chicago so we thought we would stop here. Not a busy time which was nice. We got seated right away and our sever was excellent! Food came out very hot. The French onion soup was delicious, would definitely order again. I wasn’t a fan of the Caesar salad. I also had a half of the Margherita pizza. It could have been cooked a few minutes longer as the door seem too soft to me and the mozzarella on top all the fresh was not very warm. It did have a good flavor could have used some more basil. The bottom crust however was very burnt and chard tasting. Yes, I do understand this is the Weber Grill restaurant, but the taste was way off from what I’ve had in the past. My husband sandwich was delicious, tasted excellent and served hot. The kids meals were OK. The pizzas they had were put on top of each other, the slices work, so they all kind of stuck together it was a good we mess. Those cross were also very chard and burnt, they did not have a good taste. Definitely more on the higher and for pricing, this is a fancier area of town :-) not sure if I will go back to another location or not. Service was excellent and we had an amazing server, but food to me was just mediocre for what we paid.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My Wife and I were in the area and decided to stop in for a late lunch at The Weber Grill Restaurant. My Wife ordered the grill Toasted Turkey Club and I ordered the Beef Brisket Dinner. My Wife said the Turkey Club was very good but the star of the show was the Beef Brisket. The Brisket had a great bark on it and melted in your mouth.
My wife tried a piece and said she wished she would have ordered the brisket. If your looking for some great BBQ look no further, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank Fred M
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The food and service is quite excellent at the restaurant which makes it the perfect location for a business luncheon. Portion size is good and always cooked to perfection on the Weber Grills

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Doug D
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We went here on Mother's Day and had a great time. Steaks cooked to perfection and the sides were plentiful and delicious. I don't have mush more to say except you can't go wrong by having dinner at Weber!

Date of visit: May 2017