“Awesome Ribs”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 212 Restaurants in Lombard
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Meyers Roads
Reviewed 6 August 2016

In town on business. Saw the huge grill from the highway and decided to give it a try that evening. It was a Wednesday night, no reservation, 6:30, and we were seated immediately. Atmosphere was rustic and very appropriate. I am very picky about baby back ribs, but the waitress said I would not be disappointed. Wow. Fall off the bone, melt in your mouth. Can't say enough good things. Prices are very reasonable. When back in the area, I will definitely hit Webber Grill again.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We walked across the parking lot as we were staying at Hyatt Place... great location and we had an amazing waitress as well. She was great with my kids... and my kids LOVED the food. They had kids meals that had veggies, fruit, tater tots, and a main dish... my kids are picky, so it made the meal an easy one! Had a good variety of things to choose from and great service. Would go back again in a heart beat!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I love meat cooked over an open frame so this is a fav spot! I even joined the Weber Club!!
The lamb chops are excellent. Service is always good to great.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

The food is phenomenal! The service was outstanding! Great place to go if you are a fan of BBQ. The staff made us feel right at home. We will be back on our next visit to the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Went to Weber's early on a Friday night to beat the rush and celebrate our anniversary. My wife had the ribs and I had a combo with the meatloaf and ribs. The meatloaf was ok but was a small portion. The ribs had a very heavy hickory smoke flavor which I did not like.This entree came with two sides but I was in the mood for a baked potato and was informed that it could be substituted for both sides. I would have liked a vegetable. The best part of the meal was the pretzel rolls. Love the outdoor Weber grills but not the restaurant.