“Weber & Bar-B-Q just go together”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Lombard
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Meyers Roads
Reviewed 11 August 2015

On a recent trip to Chicago, we decided to have dinner at Weber Grill in Lombard. Since we had eaten there before and would have our 18 month old grandson with us, we decided on an early dinner. My wife ordered the beer can chicken and I ordered the BBQ combo with meatloaf and ribs. All of the food was very good with plentiful portions. This has become a regular dinner spot when we are in the Chicago area.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

First off, this was my first time to Weber Grill - I felt "under dressed" in jeans and a polo shirt. I did not realize it was a more upscale type restaurant. My children received free KIDS MEALS from the local reading program at the Library so I assumed it was FAMILY FRIENDS - but I don't think it is. The kids meals were very nice and provided a lot for them - but for my husband and I to eat our bill was over $60.00 - which I think is just crazy. When the kids meals where free.
Our server, Mo was excellent and did very well making my kids feel special. He was excellent.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This is not our first time to Weber's. This time, we made a reservation through Open Table. Much easier and faster to get in. The only draw-back was the table next to us had an older infant, maybe a year old, with 4 adults and it was a business dinner! This is not a place for babies or small kids. We ordered a large fillet and split it between myself and my husband. Our son had one of the "pick two" dinners. He loved it! Our steak was perfect and the chef split everything and plated it for us. Our kids are older (last of 7 is in middle school) and they enjoy watching the chef work the grill. Not an everyday dining experience but something special. There are many hotels nearby and this is a fabulous place. Enjoy!

1  Thank pwrwmn
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I was excited that it was a Weber Grill in site of the motel as I am a big fan of the grills. It was a Monday night and sat at the bar and was not many folks there. First was the Weber backyard brew on tap which was really good. The Caesar salad was really good so I was excited about my steak. I had the strip med to med rare and the garlic mashed potatoes. The steak was cooked to a med well to well but still kinda juicy but the potatoes were really good. I have had much better steaks but I don't know that part of it was that it was over cooked. I was thinking I can cook one on mine at home for a lot less than the $54.00 with two beers. Oh, the salad is extra and the beers were 6.75 each which may be normal for Chicago. Glad I went but try somewhere different next time.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

First time in here and was recommended by my niece! She absolutely loves the burgers. The service was great! They bring out these freshly made pretzel buns with butter and some cheese spread! Still warm and hot and melts in your mouth! I tried the starter BBQ Sandwich Minis. I had Pulled Pork and Brisket......and they came on the pretzel rolls. So yummy I must say! Didn't need the extra bbq sauce, but I always load it on. I also got the home made chips and they came with French Onion dip. My niece had the burger and it was so big she had to take some home. Overall, if you've never tried it, I would definitely make a trip!