“Quick easy delicious”

Brick's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #6 of 212 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Pizzas and sandwiches. Tried pizza of the month. Squash, bacon, and more, it was terrific. You order at the counter and take a number and find a table. They bring the food to you. Chicken wrap was very tasty, all ingredients are fresh. My 2nd time here. Manager came around twice while we were there to see if everyone was happy-nice touch. On St Charles (main drag) just west of Park Ave.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018

For a local, quick hot pizza, try Brick's Wood Fired Pizza on St. Charles Rd. Whizzing by in the car, you'd not think this little storefront was worth stopping for. Lots of seating, large menu on the wall, and a view of the flaming oven. Good service and very fast pizza prep. Ingredients very fresh. Find your table and the pizza comes in a jiffy! Only 12" size here - just right for one serving, or bring a few slices home if you're like me.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Let me qualify the review first - I ordered through Grubhub which by itself should receive a negative rating. Understandably the location isn’t really in control of this so I did my best to not let it affect the rating.

The food I received was cold and over 30 minutes past the original estimate. That aside, the sausage pizza I got was good, not great. The garlic bread was flavorful and there was plenty of sauce served with it. Next visit I may pick up myself or try and dine in. I am sure the end product would be much better.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We had bruchetta, 3 pizzas, the Margarita one was out of this World! My daughter loved the pepperoni and banana pepper pizza. Also the prochoto and baby spinach, Yummy!!! The porabella mushroom sandwich... Oh my! The staff is super friendly.Very clean restaurant! Can't wait to return!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018

If you are looking for a great pizza that is locally owned, this is the place! The pizza is awesome, and the staff very friendly and accommodating at every location.

Date of visit: May 2018