“Good Food at Great Prices”
Review of Main Street Cafe

Main Street Cafe
Ranked #62 of 212 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 15 April 2018

They have a variety of items to choose from - even a "healthy menu." More than your usual cafe. Service is good and people are friendly.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is an excellent restaurant! I especially like their soups. They have great breakfast and a very friendly staff! I would recommend Main Street Cafe to everyone!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Waitresses are super friendly. Rest of staff fast on the spot for cleanup or water refills. Also polite. Always go here when my parents come to visit and have never been disappointed. You know what you're getting and it's quite a tasty breakfast. You get a lot of food and SUPER fast. We tried a different place the second day they were here but opted to go back to Main Street on third day. If it ain't broke don't fix it! We will definitely keep going here.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank 718Kelly
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Family's favorite place for breakfast. Always fast and hot. Omelettes are big with fresh ingredients, kids love the hash browns, let me swap for fruit for no charge. Comes with side of pancakes which are great. Even make Mickey Mouse pancakes for my little one. Staff and owners always greet with smiles. Lunch menu looks good, but never tried.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Steve-Chicago34
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

This place has terrible owners who are extremely rude to children. The only good thing I can say is the waitress was nice. My 3 year destroyed some crayons that they gave her and instead of letting it go they made very rude comments and said we destroyed their property. Crayons are usually given to kids to keep at restaurants and if they are that rude and cheap that $2 crayons make a difference I can't understand that. My child is very sweet and never would hurt or destroy anything except crayons given to her at a restaurant and by the way she just took the paper off she didn't break them. I understood their point but really come on, they're crayons that kept her quiet in their restaurant while other people were able to enjoy their meal. I have already told my friends and family not to go back to this place.

Date of visit: June 2016