All reviews club level very nice hotel the hotel staff bit dated breakfast buffet business trip the room was nice cookies bed was comfortable fitness center nice stay great place to stay workout room hot tub naperville wedding conference
Reviewed 19 January 2018

The hotel is in a grat location for resturants and movie theaters. The hotel resturant is very nice with a breakfast buffet and aa dinner seafood buffet.
The room was very clean and accommodating. Freindly staff too!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Decent stay but I feel like there is probably better in the area for the same if not better price range. Hilton nickles and dimes you on everything. Rooms are dated. HVAC controls are energy savers and wont actually control to the set temp.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent visit with us. We are pleased to let you know that we will be renovating all of our guestrooms to include the latest amenities. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to show you our true level of sevice and accommoations.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This is among my favorite hotels for the combination of price, convenience and services. The staff goes out of its way to make you feel at home. I appreciated the little extras like cookies in the room and complimentary upgrades based on my HHonors status. Even though this is an older hotel, I keep returning because of the location and service.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Good parking places, Nice crew for check in and out. Good room, clean and all ok. As a European it would be nice with a hand hold shower. Beds are good. Internet works very good. Breakfast is very good in this hotel and it is the secondtime I visited it .

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I have enjoyed a very good experience during my stay especially the quality of the attendance and the breakfast. I have a meeting in the conference room and feel good about it. But a little pity is that the location is too close to the road.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business