“GREAT PLACE”

Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Lisle
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I've been to this restaurant many times for lunch and dinner since it opened and have always had terrific experience. Many times as a couple and several times with groups from work. The staff are always friendly and accommodating serving larger groups. The food and drinks are always fresh, hot and really tasty. The menu selections are plentiful and every one of the entrees I've had have been superb. Try this place - you'll love it!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

This was our first time there, it was very good!

We had a small order of guacamole which was outstanding and I had nachos which were more then I could eat and they were not skimpy on the cheese and other things.

I would definately go back again, place was very clearn and service was great!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere! Mango margaritas were delicious. The food was plentiful. The ceviche and table made guacamole were awesome!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Great Service. Margaritas were good. Orange Mango Chipotle with chicken was awesome! Order the table side guacamole too! Next time I want to try the ooutdoor deck area.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

The food is very good and the service is excellent but what keeps bringing us back is the salsa. It's about the best I've ever had outside of Mexico. So good that we always get it to go when we leave.