“Awesome ”

Euro Crepes and Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 81 Restaurants in Lisle
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The owner Louie is great. He is so friendly and remembers his customers. The pizza is completely amazing. The crepes are great. My son had the pasta and also loved it.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Have been to this Greek Restaurant several times. The owner is very personal, friendly and takes the time to get to know his customers. Food is freshly made, delicious, and great variety of crepes that I’ve ever seen on a menu before, my favorite being the Cajun. Yesterday while waiting for our to go order, we had the Gelato, which was filling and delicious, refreshing on a hot day. My new favorite is the Oreo!