“Good quick meal”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Reviewed 9 July 2018

the salad bowl is delicious and I would definitely go back and order another type of meat, I had the steak and it really was delicious. I didn't order the wrap, cause you get more if you do the salad bowl.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

It is really nice to have some variety in fast food fare. The food is very tasty. The fries are awesome. The service was friendly and quick. The restaurant is very clean. If you love Middle Eastern food, this is a fun place to go. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The Service is Quick. The Staff is Nice. Always Available at Service. Good Parking Space and Average Inside Seating Area. Well this is not all. The Food is the Most Important Part.

Superb Food. Very Reasonable and Food Quality is Amazing. It’s like make your own Taste. Whatever you want to add and as much Quality you want. They would do it. There are no other words. Just Excellent. No Complaints. Try It. You will Love It.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We used to make the long trek to the mother ship on Ogden Avenue in Naperville....so you can imagine how thrilled we were when Naf Naf began to expand to other (and closer) Chicagoland locations.

The newest addition to the menu is their amazing amba sauce. Back in the day I used to carefully hand-carry jars of amba on the plane trip back from Israel.....never realizing that it was available in my local Indian grocery store. Embarrassingly, it took me a long time to figure out that I could make it myself at home. And I do.

BUT.....the smooth and tangy Naf Naf amba is in a class by itself. And when I combine it with equal amounts of the Naf Naf garlic sauce......amazing!!!!!!

Stop by after a movie at the nearby Regal or down-the-road AMC...or after shopping at one of the local malls. This Naf Naf is very conveniently located.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I ordered the Chicken Shawarma in a salad bowl, which I think is the best value because it also comes with a pita. I Naf'd It Up which added a side dish (thin cut fried potatoes) and a soft drink. When I was asked about toppings, I included hummus, forgetting (or not knowing) that hummus is an expensive up-charge item. Like last time, I took the pita home and will use it for tomorrow's lunch. The meal was filling and very tasty. Obviously I like the place enough to come back.