“Good, but not my favorite falafel type.”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Reviewed 4 March 2017

This place is clean. The quality is good. The pita is perfect. I do not like the texture of the falafel, but most people love it. I like it crunchier on the outside. My kids and friends love this place. I would go back and try something else. The staff is pleasant and cheerful.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I came here thinking it wouldn't be so good but I was wrong. I got the chicken bowl with rice, onions, hummus, and pita. It was all wonderful. I would comeback.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Quick but not your typical fast food. Mediterranean seasonings. The chip cut fries and lentil soup are comfort food.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed this "chipotle" concept Mediterranean joint. It's quick, it's fresh, it's filling and it's yummy!! The pitas are made right there in front of you, too, so they are hot and soft. I'd make this a regular stop if I lived nearby!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Delicious Mediterranean style restaurant. Fresh ingredients, and pita bread are the key. Order and pay at counter, and sit at tables (no waiters). Steak Shwarma bowl is my favorite. Average priced.