“Good family place for dinner ”

Big Bowl Lincolnshire
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl Lincolnshire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Millwaukee Ave and Aptakisic
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

For a group of 6 on a Friday night dinner, we had really good service. The waitress checked up on us a few times and took good care of any special request. The stir fry options let’s you make it your way and I have to say it was good! The food comes back pretty quick after you choose all your options. Pricing isn’t bad either, $12-17 a person.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Big Bowl offers a variety of Asian food. Great service and good size restaurant. Food tasted amazing! Would highly recommend this place if you are in the mood for some yummy Asian cuisine!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Great selection. Great service. Food is always hot and very tasty.It is our go to place in Lincolnshire area. My favorite to to pick out the items I want them to wok in a bowl. You then add your favorite protein to it. I like their chicken.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Very good and fresh dinner. Always comes out perfectly.... cauliflower rice was outstanding. love the fortune cookies too
Bobby

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went there for lunch today. Our server was awful. I paid 3.75 for a lemonade and our server never refilled my drink but she did make sure that brought iced tea to those that ordered iced tea. She was awful and she wasn't even that busy. She had zero personality. I had the sesame chicken and it was just ok. Would take a pass at going here again.