“I Want To GO BACK !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 September 2018

My husband and I stayed in Homewood Suites in Lincolnshire and were looking for a nice restaurant to take our son and daughter - in - law. The hotel suggested this restaurant, and they could not have been more spot on. We LOVED the owners and the food was superb. I feel like going back to Illinois from New York just to go here! Yes, it was that good!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped by this place for lunch on a whim. Had an omelette and a caprese salad. They were both delicious. I really like this place. Will be back.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We made a stop here in the way to the theatre. I didn’t expect much, I thought it would be a typical deli. I was surprised at dinner menu and my husband and I ordered pasta dishes. Divine...

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I would not normally expect much from a strip mall, but this place is great. Pizza like grandma used to make, along with all of the other traditional Italian foods. The owners - Antonella and Nunzio - are Italian, so know how to make it right. Worth the visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

2 words: Absolutely fantastic.
Amazing, authentic, wood fire oven pizza and calzone. We were in the neighborhood and wanted a quick bite so we came here since it had great reviews. We were not disappointed. Doesn't have much of a look outside or inside if you are looking for something fancy, but we are people who would rather eat amazing food in a mediocre surrounding than eat bad food in beautiful restaurants.

Highly recommended! Wish it was closer to home!