“Great italian food and cute market”

Bonta Italian Market and Cafe
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We were staying at a hotel in the area for my husband's birthday and we decided to stop here because it was close and we were craving some Italian food since we had just been in Italy. Both the pizza and the aracini were excellent. The owner was there and he made sure we had enough room for our pizza and aracini by bringing over another table. Excellent service and we felt very welcomed. It turns out that the owner was from southern italy, very close to an area that we toured. Loved the experience and would highly recommend. .

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Started as a market and café, but is becoming more of a café. The Italian food selection is excellent with bot sandwiches and very original pizza.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

This place is wonderful. Authentic Italian foods from a hospitable couple. We had the best time here. Great antipasto, sandwiches and gelato!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

It's not around the corner from me but I need a Bonta fix every once in a while. Between my 2 kids, my hubby and me, we've tastes the entire menu and there's honestly nothing that isn't delicious, fresh or authentic. Half the time I'm rushing home from work and need to pick up a lasagna or stuffed pepper from the cooler for dinner, kids preheat the oven and I get hot homemade food at home. And they're opening a pizza shop soon this summer. This place is a must eat!!!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 9 April 2016

AFter a movie, my wife and I searched for a place for an inexpensive lunch. We found Bonta, a storefront tucked at the back of a small strip mall. There are many choices for freshly made sandwiches. I got the Italian (no duh at an Italian deli) with a side of potato salad and my wife ordered a vegetarian sandwich. They brought our baskets to the table, a nice touch. The sandwich was hearty and nicely toasted, the bread yummy, and the ingredients fresh. The salad was a nice combination of potatoes, spinach, green beans in an oil dressing, a pleasant surprise. The ambiance was minimal. We paid before we left, just under $20.

Date of visit: April 2016