All reviews hot breakfast a wonderful stay room was clean and comfortable definitely stay here again place to stay front desk linens carpet hallway property floor
Reviewed 26 June 2018

It was a wonderful stay. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the hot tub and pool also. Thank you Diana for making me feel at home. I would recommend the Quality Inn & Suites to my friends

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Aarush_Hotels, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

lg7147, Thanks for your review! We are so happy you loved your stay with us, especially Diana. She is a great asset to our family here and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to her. We are looking forward to seeing you again! Kenna Schafer, Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I had an excellent stay. This is probably the best place to stay in the area for the price range. Diana was very friendly and helpful at check-in. She helped me with making sure I would get my rewards points, as well as engaged in friendly conversation which put me in a better mood after a long day of work. I liked that there is no carpet in the rooms - feels much more sanitary this way.

If I had to offer advice to management on how to improve, I'd say to fix the toilet because it really sprays a lot of water back up at you... That was a bit of a surprise. Also, my door would not shut all the way unless it was locked from the inside. I didn't leave my hotel room at all. I was just here to spend the night. However, if I were to leave I would have been concerned about room security as a hard push would have been able to open the door without a key.

The bed was extremely comfortable and the linens were bright white. Nothing to worry about in terms of cleanliness. Air conditioning worked well, fridge was cold, and there were plenty of outlets. I did not have breakfast in the morning, but the staff in the morning were again very friendly as I left for the day.

There was also a pool and exercise room, as well as vending machines. I did not use the pool or exercise room but they looked very clean.

Thank you to the staff members here for being so friendly. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Aarush_Hotels, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Ryan1159, Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and all we have to offer. We are also very excited about not having carpet in the rooms or halls. It is much cleaner and fresher all around. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the staff, especially Diana. Could you please contact me and let me know what room you stayed in so we can get the issues with the lock and toilet you mentioned corrected? Since we don't use those aspects of the room, we have no way of knowing unless someone lets us know. Thank you again for your review and we are very much looking forward to seeing you in the future! Kenna Schafer-Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Great service from a great and friendly staff.
Hotel was friendly cleans and comfortable.
There was good selection for food nearby.
Rooms had hardwood floor, nice bedding.
Pool and hot tub was nice.
Staff here was awesome. We loved the service they provided.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy W
Aarush_Hotels, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Nancy W Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we will look forward to seeing you the next time you come though this area!
Kenna Schafer-Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We stayed here for two nights attending a event in Springfield.
it is conveniently located never the exit and also close to lots of eateries.

Pool and Spa was a added plus after long day to relax.
Breakfast had plenty of choices to select from.
Rooms had new hardwood flooring that made a good touch especially when you have allergies.
Hotel looks as if it is turning modern.
Will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Don't hesitate to state your preference
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aarush_Hotels, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Wofford B, Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with us and loved the new remodel of the rooms. You are correct, the amount of allergens as well as cleanliness of the rooms have much improved since removing the carpets. We are so happy Choice took that turn with their properties. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Kenna Schafer, manager

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Was an ok place to stop passing through. We didn't get in til late and didn't make a reservation, but they had a room available. There is no carpet in the the hallway or the room. The Air Condition was turned on in the room when we got there, so it was really warm. The A/C didn't cool the room to fast. Again at a last minute place to stay it was fine.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Aarush_Hotels, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

554jeffc,

Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry you had issues with the temperature of the room. I have spoken with the housekeepers and have reminded them not to turn off the HVAC units in the rooms. It does take longer and more energy to cool a room than it does to maintain a proper temp. As for the carpets, there are several hotel chains, in addition to ours that are going to this model. We found that no matter how often we vacuumed or shampooed the carpets, they just were never going to get as clean as we wanted them. With the bare floors, we are able to actually wash the floors after each guest so that we know you're getting the cleanest room possible. The majority of our guests have had very positive feelings about this. It also helps cut back on allergens as well. We will be looking forward to your next visit.

Kenna Schafer