“Fresh and tasty Mex”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #64 of 97 Restaurants in Libertyville
Reviewed 17 January 2017

They got a bad rap for the tainted food in New York and other states. Good to see they rebounded and hope they can get stronger again. Love to make my own Mexican food. Fresh daily!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Prices are reasonable. Go thru a line to order-very good service, pices are moderate. Los of starch-good if in a rush or lots of food needed for the family

Reviewed 11 November 2015

When I go to Chipotle, I always feel as though I am getting healthy food at a fast food restaurant. It is clean, fast and tasty, I always get the salad and I always enjoy! I say yay for the chicken and pork and nay to the beef - tough and chewy.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

We stopped by for a quick lunch -- my daughter and her two children -- one being an infant. The food was fresh, delicious, and fast. We could look over the counter and order just exactly what we wanted. It was a warm beautiful summer day, so we opted to eat outside on the veranda. No, the setting is nothing to write home about -- over looks the parking lot, and the tables were not cleaned off -- we had to do that ourselves, but at the price and the quality of the food, we had no complaints.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Chipotle has great tasting food. Really good! Not only that, but according to their website, they burrito I eat is only 430 calories.