“Mmmmm good”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My first and only visit was last week with my job. The atmosphere was great. The drinks were refreshing and the food was DELICIOUS! Filet and Crab Cakes!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Great steaks, family dining, and service! Always a pleasure and the bar's not bad either. Clean and comfortable setting for couples to families.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

The steaks here have always been ok. Nothing special. I think they could do better with the sourcing of their beef. The steaks that I buy at Sunset Foods and grill at home are so much than what I get at Jimmy's. There not really high priced here, but I would gladly pay more for a better steak.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

1/12/17, we had 13 people there several who ordered Guinness beers in honor of a departed member of the group. The bartender(s) seriously need some instruction on how to pour a Guinness draft beer. Since I know a former Guinness representative I am sure that if asked they would be happy to instruct. Jimmy's should be embarrassed by the presentation. We sent one back and the return looked no different than the original. Our waiter was very nice so we did not further hassle him.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

We ventured out on a cold night for a family dinner. When we arrived, there was complimentary valet parking !! We were seated immediately near the fireplace and soon our server Leonard was greeting us. He was friendly, professional and knowledgeable of the menu items and offered good recommendations. We took his suggestions for an appetizer (flat bread pizza & calamari) to enjoy with our drinks. Both were served quickly and hot. Our dinner selections were varied, but favored Jimmy's specials. The chicken was perfectly cooked as were the ribs. The portions are huge and allow for take home. Leonard was quick to check for drink refills and made sure we had take home boxes. I suggest you call for reservations as the restaurant is always busy.