“The place to go for true deep dish pizza!”
Review of Donati's Pizza

Donati's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Description: We are a fast casual pizzeria, who specialized in pick up, delivery, dine in and catering. Donati's Pizza Pie's By Local Guys
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing pizza and a great place to hang out. We and another Navy family were there for pizza in the afternoon and the service and atmosphere were great.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love being able to make our own pizzas at Donatis. The ingredients are always fresh. The dough is the perfect thickness to both hold all the ingredients yet cook quickly, and tastes great. There are a number of sauces to choose from (my favorite is the pesto), and then from the cheeses through veggies and meats (don't miss the bacon), the possible combinations are endless.

Best of all, the people of Donati's are terrific. They are friendly and very efficient at what they do. It is always a treat when we go to Donati's!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered a medium pizza and paid $20 for it. I expected a decent pizza. Instead I got what looked like a grocery oven pizza that had no taste. I ate one piece and threw it away.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I order the Donati's special deep dish pizza and wings for delivery to the Navy Lodge. I was surprised at the weight of the pizza. Everything was great. The only thing I wish they would have given with the delivery was a roll of paper towels. I would do it again.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered take out. Order arrived on time and hot. Pizza was exactly as ordered and crust was exactly the right texture.