“Great-Great-Great”
Review of Prasino

Prasino
Reserve with OpenTable
Prasino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in La Grange
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: La Grange Road and Cossitt Avenue
Description: prasino means "green" in Greek. So, it is only natural that every choice we make, from our food to our restaurant design to our kitchen facilities, reflects our respect for a sustainable environment. Our priority is serving hormone/anti-biotic free meats, sustainable seafood, organic produce and eggs. Every effort is made to buy locally whenever possible, but we have also sought out exceptional ingredients from around the country from like-minded vendors. We are proud to present our Contemporary American menu in a refreshing, comfortable atmosphere that celebrates the love of good food, good conversation and friendship.
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Located in a restaurant friendly downtown. The food is excellent - offering many healthy/organic/vegan/vegetarian selections. The staff is very friendly and responsive to the needs of those dinning.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I use to have breakfast here every time I visit Chicago. Love the place and staff. Everything is organic and very healthy. I wish all restaurants were like this one.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

We had an 8:30 Saturday night reservation. We live in a nearby suburb and wanted to try a new restaurant. La Grange looks like a great town with a handful of dinner choices. Anyway, we walk in and the restaurant has, literally, two tables occupied when we arrived. That's never a good sign; however, we had appetizers (asparagus wrapped with salmon and mussels) and entrees and everyone loved their food. I had fish tacos which were really good and a perfect-sized portion. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the ambience was a little lacking given how empty it was, but I will recommend this place and come back again anytime. It's a huge thumbs up!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

I was traveling with my National Sales Manager and wanted something healthy. We started with a glass of Malbec and Ahi Tuna Poke as an appetizer. The Poke was on the sweet side and we're used to a more spicy tuna Poke. Still good. My Sales Manager had the Salmon and I had the Skirt Steak. Both dinners were delicious, and the presentation was very nice. Our server was personable and very attentive. I liked this restaurant and will dine here again.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is quite large with a modern decor. Boasts organic, vegan, vegetarian etc. Menu has both lunch & breakfast options. Food was average to us. Did the trick, nothing that wowed us. Iced tea was very fresh.