Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Agoda.com
US$75
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
Algotels
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2020

Room had nice big beds and very comfortable. The staff is super friendly and they always make me feel at home. The hotel has vending machines washer/dryer and even ice machines for us to use. I can't even forget to mention the free coffee that you can get in the morning. I also feel greeted every time I walk in by the lobby.Great location and great WiFi. Highly recommend and reasonably price.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Kewanee IL, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Hi Kim,
Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We're happy to hear the stay was great and appreciate you recognizing the great service provided by our staff. We hope to see you soon, Safe Travels!
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed 3 September 2019

We were guests at the Kewanee Motel 6 for 2 nights over Labor Day weekend. First off the normal price was nearly doubled because of the holiday weekend, but then all the motels in that area do the same thing. Our room was clean and everything worked. Keep in mind this is a budget motel, so you are not staying in a 5 star hotel. Great for the price. The owners were nice and made sure everything was up to our expectations. They are currently updating the entire motel, so your stay may even be better. There is no breakfast or lounge, but they do have vending machines. If your looking for an inexpensive place to stay for a couple nights, this is the place.

Date of stay: September 2019
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Kewanee IL, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Hi Traveler,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

They were so nice and welcoming! The bed was so comfortable! The only downsides were no shampoo in rooms and no breakfast! But again he was so nice and we ended up staying another night! Thanks for being so nice!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here at Motel6 with my family and we enjoyed. Nice location and comfortable beds and clean rooms. As well as the staff was very polite, kind welcoming beyond expectation. Good price . Everything was perfect to my needs I’d really recommend to stay there .

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We chose to give Motel 6 a try since the last time we stayed at the AmericInn (property next door) served green ham at their breakfast the last time we were in town. I think I'd prefer the ham. The room key did not work When I took it to the front office I was chastised that I did not insert it slow enough. The attendant re keyed the card and then opened the door for me. I was met with a wall of smell that seemed like old smoke. Once again I was chastised about how he'd never allow that and I clearly did not know what I was talking about. It was late and we needed to get dinner (it was 9:30) so I let it pass. I wish I hadn't. We had mold in our bathroom and rust on the kleenex dispesor among other things. The sheets were clean.

Room tip: Stay at the AmericInn
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Susan E
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Kewanee IL, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Susan, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.