US$157
US$121
US$168
US$128
US$107
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites(Joliet)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$118
US$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet(Joliet)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
Red Roof
US$180
Travelocity
US$154
US$123
Hotwire.com
All reviewssqueezed orange juicepool toysgreat hotelfresh fruitstay there againcomplimentary breakfastclean roomscracker barrelfitness centerthe breakfast areathe hotel staffa great staybreakfast staffjoliet arearoad tripstaff was very friendlywaffles
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

You will be hard pressed to find another hotel located physically this close to a highway. The issue is if you are on the highway side you will hear the highway all the time.
On the other hand the staff is very friendly and the property is well run. Very clean. Does get tour buses for casinos so hotel can also be a little loud from these travelers.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank patcal4
Clarke M, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your comments. All of us at the Hampton Inn are pleased to hear that you found our staff to be very friendly. We try very hard to make each of our guests have their best stay possible. I am glad to know we succeeded with our staff being so friendly. We are very sorry to hear that you experienced road noise during the evening. At Hampton Inn, we stand by our 100% Hampton guarantee. This is our commitment to you. If for any reason you are not happy, we do not ask for you to pay. I encourage you to reach out to myself directly so that we can make sure you are 100% happy.
Again, we appreciate your comments and also your business. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Mercedes Clarke
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Probably the best welcome I have received when walking into a hotel. Just what I needed after a 12hr day. Very helpful and courteous, location is convenient for me. There are plenty of amenities in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear 0darrenl,
I'm so happy to hear that you are happy with your stay. All of us at the Hampton aim to have each of our guests receive the best accommodations and service possible. After working a long 12 hour day, I'm glad that we were able to make the rest of your day a bit more enjoyable :)
Thank you for sharing and for being our guest!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel goes the extra mile. The staff is friendly, and the rooms are clean and roomy. When I got to my room, I found two Hershey kisses next to the note left by the maid. There was a rubber ducky on the bathtub and a bath towel on the shelf folded into the shape of an elephant. While breakfast was pretty basic, the fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies they passed out were pretty tasty. While we were eating, one of the staff members must have overheard that we had a birthday in our party. Minutes later, there were at least four or five staff members carrying a donut to our table with a lit candle singing happy birthday to my coworker. You certainly don't see that every day. I will definitely stay here every time I am in town.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Sue,
All of us at the Hampton Inn appreciate your kind words about your recent experience at our hotel. We are pleased that you appreciated our hotel's pursuit to offer excellent customer service to each of our guests. We love getting to know each of our guests, and our dedication must show through :)
Thank you again for sharing. We look forward to seeing you again next time that you are in our area.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

What a great place to stay!! Everything about it was terrific. The staff was so friendly and helpful - just couldn't have asked for more! Helpful in finding a good dinner place - several suggestions. Loved sitting by the firepit in the evening. Wish I had more reasons to go back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear A2582CZanns,
Thanks for sharing such a great review! All of us at the Hampton are so happy to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay. Great Service and Great accommodations are what we strive to offer each of our guests and its always a pleasure hearing when our guests are pleased.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Room was very comfortable, staff excellent, nice breakfast! Conveniently located. Was in Joliet to attend wedding, perfect place to stay, we would definitely recommend this hotel to stay at. My wife thought the mattress was excellent to get a good night of sleep!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your great review Terry! We are all happy to hear that you and your wife found your room to be comfortable, and our staff to be in your words "excellent". We also appreciate knowing that you enjoyed our great morning breakfast. They say it's the most important meal of the day, and i'm glad we were able to get you off to a good start.