“Great Birthday Treat”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Went here for a birthday and it was fantastic. Greeted and seated immediately. Every thing was prepared fresh and was delicious. We ate off the all you can eat menu and were not disappointed. Previous complaints about the service did not apply. Our server Danielle was great. Highly recommend this place and will go again.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank David L

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Very good and fresh food. All-you-can-eat lunch or dinner specials, well worth it if you like to try variety. Family owned. Good service.

Date of visit: January 2017
2  Thank Andrea H
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our sushi. We had the all you could eat menu. The staff was very helpful with making our selections.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank hunter222
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We've been here many times, and although the food has tasted great every time, it doesn't compensate for the awful, awful service.

The waitresses don't listen and bring you things you didn't ask for, or won't bring things you DID ask for, it takes upwards of a half an hour to receive your order even when your order only consists of 2 or 3 rolls, even when the restaurant is empty, and drink refills are a very, very slow process.

However, we've never had any issues with the food itself every time we've ever come here. If they ever improve the service quality I'll happily change my review to a positive one.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Rakensen F
Reviewed 17 November 2016

There is a total lack of decent eating establishments to begin with in Jolet. My first taste here was OK, second was not good at all. I wrote about it. More or less forced to try it again, it will be my last visit. The amount of fish in the rolls is a joke. This time my roll fell apart in front of the waitress and her response was "uh oh, new employee". Then I tasted it and it was way off. Not a little, but uneatable. Asked for manager and asked her to taste. Fine to her, but all at my table said it thucked. I priced my crappy roll in my head, 50 cents tops. Next day I find out the Joliet Health inspector gave the place a lousy 75 with raw fish over fresh lettuce one major complaint. That's the iceberg lettuce they serve as a side joke salad. I totally suggest giving up convenience and go outside of Joliet. to get decent sushi. I understand Joliet is starving for decent food, esp. sushi, but yuck....

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank tulu

Been to Sushi Ya? Share your experiences!