“Love Donuts”
Review of Kean's Bakery

Kean's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Itasca
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Always a nice treat for our kids when they have sleepovers. Nice to surprise them with Kean's. Cookies are great as well.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Having moved from Itasca I didn't know how fortunate I was to have such a great Bakery in my back yard. I just came back for the weekend and once again enjoyed some of their pastries. They haven't lost a beat. Still top notch.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Bid decadent sweets, particularly the donuts. All sorts of cakes on display which look like they taste amazing, but were put together by a wonderful aunt rather than a professional bakery. Taste over show.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I have not had a bad treat from Keans. Their donuts are outrageous. GEt any of them with the cream cheese icing! Their coffee cakes are awesome. We buy their cakes for the office employees - and everyone always raves. Go. Often. Enjoy. Life is short. Have some cake! We do - often.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Must visit this jewel! Best tea cookies ever! Try the turtle cookies. I dare you to stop after one! The sweet rolls and donuts are so fresh and generous in size. The bread and buns are yummy!