“Not good.”
Review of Besa Mi Taco

Besa Mi Taco
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Itasca
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Poor quality. Can make better at home.moved a way and don't miss it. Went through drive-thru. Food was mush before I drove the 2 blocks home.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This isn’t what we expected, bland and there are better Mexican restaurants. Wasn’t real clean and no service.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

This is a casual place with nice tables and booths. It is a walk up and order and they will bring it to your table. Portions are more then adequate with good authentic flavor . . We eat here to eat in and to carry out . .

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on Wednesday. Very short wait time, plenty of seating. Nice decode and friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

It fulfills the taco itch, so to speak.

I found the taco platter to be two large tacos (larger than authentic Mexican, in my opinion) and I got extra rice and no beans. It just didn't have a ton of flavor to be honest. I got a small side of guacamole and added some salsas which helped. But I was expecting a bit more.

I would come here over Taco Bell any day of the week. But I just want it to have a bit more oomph.

Busy place...