“Great Place To Stay”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Place To Stay”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

When I stayed at the end of February everyone was super nice and helpful with everything I needed. Everyone was really great about helping me find local places to eat, the Lucky Monk is really good and just across the street!

In reference to the other comments about the renovations, it wasn't a problem for me, but it would have been nice to know about in advance before my stay, though it didn't cause me any problems. Looking forward to staying here again at the end of March.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
HGIGMHoffmanEstates, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
Dear Jason A-

I'm glad to hear you had a nice experience during your stay. The staff loves to hear good feedback from our guests. I'll make sure to share it with all of our team members!

We are in the tail end of our renovation; by the time you return at the end of March we expect tfor everything to be completed. It's a very exciting time for us!

Thanks for your business - I look fowarding to seeing you later this month!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Shamong, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I'm a consultant and travel extensively now for many years. I’ve stayed at many different chains and Hilton properties, I have to say that the staff that the Hilton Garden by far is the most professional and accommodating I’ve experienced. Being a road warrior comfort and ease are important but service is critical. The Hoffman Estate Hilton has set the standard.

Marty R

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dear Martin R-

Thanks so much for the nice review! I'll make sure to share it with the staff! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you soon!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 5 March 2012

No gym. No lobby. Just signs that say pardon our dust. And vacuuming noise at 7 pm.

This would be ok, except Hilton did not disclose this obvious defect when I made my reservation.

Stay somewhere else until the renovation is complete.

• Stayed March 2012
HGIGMHoffmanEstates, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Dear 10RatsRock-
I’m sorry to hear that you were unhappy about the renovation during your stay. We are currently in the tail end of our renovation and have tried to keep all noise confined to certain hours. In this case, we’ve failed to keep the disruption at a minimum, and I truly apologize.

We made arraignments with the local fitness facility across the street for guests to use while we upgrade our center. We will have the hotel fitness center up and running by March 9, 2012.

Again, I’m sorry for the inconvenience while we complete a much needed upgrade to the hotel. We appreciate your business and hope you stay with us again!!
St. Louis
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We booked two rooms here for a one-night family stay. Staff was welcoming and easily provided the amenities for a Gold Honors member (two waters and certificate for breakfast). We had side-by-side rooms in two newly renovated rooms (sixth floor). Rooms and bedding were pleasing. Only odd thing was that the bathtub with stains had not been replaced. Can be a bit of noise in the hallways with families visiting the pool or people chatting. Room doors slam shut loudly.

Breakfast buffet had a good assortment of hot and cold foods and I believe costs $11.00. Restaurant staff was very helpful. If you love Chicago style deepdish pizza, there's a carry out Lou Malnati's Pizzeria and a restaurant location (separate) worth visiting or picking up and eating at the hotel. You can also buy frozen pies to take home. Weber Grill is also a good restaurant.

We have stayed here several times over the years and would do so again.

Room Tip: Request a renovated room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Thank St._Louie
HGIGMHoffmanEstates, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Dear St._Louie-

Thanks for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor review!! We are about 70% completed with our renovation and I'm happy to hear you like our newly renovated rooms. Just as a quick note - we are scheduled to have bathtubs refinished but due to scheduling problems weren't able to have them completed at the same time the rooms. It should be done sometime in March!

I'll make sure to share your comments with our staff. They enjoy the feedback our guests have. Thanks for staying with us and hope to see you soon.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Love the smell of it, new decorated floors, new everything.
Great services;
Comfortable beds.
Great amenities.

CONS:
Need a bigger better work out room, two tread mills, and cross county machine. That is it.

It was quick stay and very worth while

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
HGIGMHoffmanEstates, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Dear tcmeagher-

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in one of our new rooms!! We are ecstatic that the renovation has begun. We are currently renovating and expanding our fitness center that will include state of the art Precor equipment. Additionally, our restaurant and public space should be completed by mid March.

We know you have many lodging choices when you visit Hoffman Estates and we appreciate that you stay with us. See you soon!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoffman Estates
0.8 km away
Hoffman Inn & Suites
Hoffman Inn & Suites
#5 of 9 in Hoffman Estates

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates? Share your experiences!