“Loved it!”

Oregano's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2016

We've always wanted to try Oregano's but just never got around to it. Well, we're so glad we did that now we're mad it took us so long! It was tremendous!

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We regularly eat here so have eaten a variety of items on the menu. I enjoy the chicken francese and my husband enjoys the fried pork loin. There sauces are all good. Portions are very generous. Pizza is also good. Especially good place in nice weather on the patio. Its casual easy dining. The food is always consistently good and affordable. Great place to bring kids as well. Can get crowded on weekends. Service is always good as well.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Not bad but not great either. They do have a gluten free menu that isnt too bad but all my meals there have been dry from the chicken to the pork chops...I dont hate it but not in a hurry to go back. The patio however is very nice and the staff is also really nice why I gave it a 3 instead of a 2 star rating.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Had lunch here with friends. The setting is clean and open (with nice outdoor seating area), and we all liked the order and go to table approach. My friends thought the pizza toppings were tasty but crust could be crispier. I had 1/2 salad and sandwich. They were good and came with homemade chips. But here's my gripe: Both kinds of their chips are overly seasoned, one regular potato with garlic-parmesan, one sweet potato with sugar/cinnamon. Who puts sugar on potato chips?!? I had to send them back and get the regular chips with garlic, which were just so-so. The prices are fair and portions decent.

2  Thank ABQRes
Reviewed 3 May 2015

Eight adults went out for a dinner get together. I had chicken piccata, others had chicken parm, eggplant parm, spaghetti and meatballs, an Italian Sausage special and salmon. Everyone was pleased. We drank Peroni and wine, and never felt rushed.

1  Thank Angela T