“Very Good!”

Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Gurnee
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2018

We eat here whenever in Gurnee. Great food, good location, quick service. We usually share an appetizer sampler and have not been disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
OToolesR, Owner at Timothy O’Toole’s Pub Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Thank you for dining with us again, Bruce. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our restaurant and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Was attracted by a billboard on the highway. Food namely burgers were good and beer was cold. Good place to stop with friends when great America not in full swing. If you like noise and activity weekends are the time.

Date of visit: October 2018
OToolesR, Owner at Timothy O’Toole’s Pub Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with, Joey.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We ate here while traveling. It was super close to our hotel which was an added bonus. Food was good and relatively fast for as busy as it was. We were there on a Tuesday night and I was surprised by the crowd. Would have thought it was a Friday night. I am not sure if it was a family night as they had a lady making the most amazing balloon creatures for all the kids. Made me wish I was a kid! Our service was ok. I think our waiter was new and he was sort of awkward...would have been better if he would have told us he was new instead of trying to hide it. Otherwise was a great dinner and would recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
OToolesR, Owner at Timothy O’Toole’s Pub Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank you for giving us a great review and for recommending our restaurant to others. I'm sure our entire restaurant staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your visit. Take care, I9589AAbillh!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This is a irish themed sports bar. Lots of tv"s set to different ball games. Typical menu. Lots of different burgers wraps salads wings etc. Had the patty melt with home made chips. Must say it was very good. Large enough to bring home a secound meal. Priced very resonable. Service was very good. Lots of staff. Very pleasant experience. Enjoyed the meal and will go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
OToolesR, Owner at Timothy O’Toole’s Pub Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to leave us this review, Dadstoy! We will definitely be passing your compliments on to our staff. We are so glad you dined with us, and it will be our pleasure to serve you again soon so you can try more items on our menu and let us know your thoughts.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Good pub food in a relaxed atmosphere. Exactly what you expect from an Irish pub - lots of tv’s, big beer list, friendly service. Good food served fast, which is essential when you have kids. My kids liked the bento box (a main, a few sides and drink). We had the bison burger and wings. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2018
OToolesR, Owner at Timothy O’Toole’s Pub Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for giving us a great review and for recommending our restaurant to others. I'm sure our entire restaurant staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your visit. Take care, Cory!