“Some of the Best Pizza I've ever had!”

Mama K's Pizza and Grille
Ranked #9 of 152 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We ordered a large thin crust supreme to be delivered to our hotel. It was very hot and absolutely wonderful!!!

Will order again!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The food is affordable and really delicious. The family had a large thin crust pizza and I had a Calzone. They said the pizza was really good. The calzone was one of the best I ever had. First of all, it was big. Then it was filled with tons of savory pepperoni and cheese. It was life-changing. Lol. No but it was superb to say the least. Great location right down the road from Six Flags in Gurnee, IL. A must for the family.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered full tray of Mediterranean chicken
for the 4th. The best chicken we have ever had for our celebration. We love everything about Mama K.
Ed and Cathie Peklay

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The owners are soooo friendly and go the extra mile. Gave the impression that they really liked and cared about their customers, which can be hard to find now a days. Pizza was awesome! A great dinner after long day at amusement park!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I smelled good things just walking in the door.I ordered bowl of chili with garlic bread n the wife had potato soup n a small Greek salad which both were really good. But my chili was some of the best I have had in a long time my wife makes a mean bowl of chili so I was impressed n I can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: April 2017