“Wonderful anniversary meal”

Price range: US$12 - US$27
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I found Kingfisher on Tripadvisor and booked well in advance of our holiday to ensure a nice restaurant for our anniversary dinner. We were not disappointed - the very kind Maitre D' had noted the anniversary, had kept a nice table for us as requested and greeted us with a complimentary glass of champagne each. We both had great meals, both of us opting for the grilled Dorada maincourse, which was perfect. We had a good local white wine that we both enjoyed too and the service throughout was excellent, friendly and efficient and very knowledgeable. We would definitely go back any time we were in Pte de Soller, whether for a special occasion or not. It's a fairly expensive restaurant but actually good value as it is just very good quality.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,321)

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Read the great reviews on here and booked for lunch. Glad we did as they turned a lot of customers away while we were there. Had a table with a lovely view, food was delicious and perfectly cooked. I had the Soller prawns - fantastic! Great service, beautiful sunny day, seafood and wine - couldn't have wanted more.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Dropped in without reservation after arriving on the old train from Palma central.

We were lucky as we were seated immediately. The waiting staff were very lovely indeed - and very knowledgeable about the dishes on the menu.

I had an absolutely gorgeous sea bass burger, which my Son also enjoyed, my Wife had sea bream and daughter had breaded chicken breast - all of which was absolutely delicious.

The quality of the ingredients was first class - all in all, it's probably the best burger I've ever had.

The staff were all really lovely and the view on the terrace was gorgeous.

I hope we can go back again at some point.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful lunch here despite the thunderstorm. Great service and delicious food and wine. Would recommend booking as people were being turned away.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Had a wonderful meal with my son and daughter in law on my last night in Port Soller on Wednesday. This restaurant lived up to the excellent reviews with pleasant staff, beautiful view and most important delightful food, highly recommend!