“Fantastic modern seafood twists”

Kingfisher Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I was taken to Kingfisher last year but unfortunately never left a review. However, I had such a great experience last time that when I returned to Soller this year with my boyfriend I had to take him there. It's a great experience from start to finish, with very friendly staff welcoming you to the table and informing you of the daily specials with such genuine enthusiasm which continues throughout the meal service.

Every dish and wine you are served is delivered with a brief description of the ingredients origins and flavours. Additionally these are served beautifully and at the perfect portion size, in fact both times coming here I have left feeling full. We had the squid ink seafood pasta, which was full of flavour, and the fish and chips which despite being an "average" dish the fish was cooked perfectly and was served with proper chunky chips. We also had local sorbets for dessert - which I have to say were the most flavourful and fresh tasting sorbets I have ever had.

I would highly recommend Kingfisher to anyone visiting this area, but please note its great reputation comes with busy bookings and so make sure you book in advance as your chances of getting a table on the spot will be difficult. Enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,570)

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We're staying in Palma but friends highly recommended this restaurant so we took the scenic train and tram rides across the island to try it out. Everything about lunch was so good - lovely food, good wine and homemade lemonade, the best service, great views and a nice, relaxed atmosphere and venue. We'd definitely recommend it to friends and come again ourselves.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The good reviews received by this little restaurant are well deserved. The food is delicious, beautifully presented and imaginative.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Interesting, aesthetic, delicious. Well worth the few euros extra. Knowledgeable staff, well chosen and well priced wine and a lovely location. What is there not to Iike!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Went on recommendation and it was well worth it. Lovely fresh fish. Reservations a MUST. Do make the effort to walk down the harbour to find it.