FERGUS Soller Beach(Port de Soller)
US$296
  • Beachfront
Es Port Hotel(Port de Soller)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$242
US$234
  • Breakfast included
Aimia Hotel(Port de Soller)
US$318
US$271
Hotel Minister(Port de Soller)
US$302
US$292
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$419/night.

Miramar Hotel(Port de Soller)
US$205
US$159
  • Beachfront
Hotel Los Geranios(Port de Soller)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$911
US$715
  • Breakfast included
LiLi Apartments(Port de Soller)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswalking holidaygerman clientelebus stopmirrortramuntanaantshairdryer
Reviewed 20 October 2015

We spent a family holiday here. The people working here were always friendly and helpful and almost made up for the place not being in a better shape. There is nothing wrong with the rooms. They were clean the beds were ok. So was the bathroom. It is just that everything is a little old. Staying here was very cheap, you get what you pay for. If your not planing to hang around the hotel (in your room/bungalow) all the time (there were a lot of hikers) I can recommend it. The pool is also quite decent.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Krizto
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Porto Soller is absolutely charming and a great base for trips into the Tramuntana, but Hotel Soller Garden was a bit of a disappointment. We expected a budget hotel with no frills and a pleasant garden. We got the garden - though it was so full of cabins that we literally had to cross someone elses verandah to get to our cabin! Once in the cabin, the strange plastic covering on the walls and ceiling ensured it reached oven temperatures very quickly! No ventilation at all, so we had a few uneasy nights! Worse, it was all a bit unkept - old astrays from the previous tenants, spilled contents of the waste bin outside the cabin etc. weren't sorted out. Fitted the foul smelling reception area quite well!

On the upside, the pool area was quite nice and the bar and restaurant staff were friendly and did their best to cheer up what felt like a rather sad place. A much needed anti-dote to the owner at the reception counter, who does her best to make you feel like you are a burden to her!

Bottom-line, if you stay at Hotel Soller Garden, spend as little time at the hotel as possible (plenty to do around, so no problem there!), eat somewhere else, bring you own water bottle for breakfast and think of the non-functioning wifi as a welcome break from your gadgets (but don't expect reception to help inform you of all the stuff you can't look up on the internet as she really couldn't be bothered!)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Birgitte K
Reviewed 24 August 2015

I spent a terrific few days at the Hotel Soller Garden. The hotel is located about a 5 minute walk from the waterfront and very close to the bus stop that will take you to Soller Town and Palma.

This hotel is listed as a budget hotel but my accommodation felt anything but cheap. I had the Suite (upgraded after my booking agent made a mistake) which is the larger of two suites and which was an extremely well appointed accommodation with air conditioning and a luxury bathroom with a walk in shower. I did not see into any of the chalets and this review does not comment on them.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the owner Eva is always on hand to offer help.

Breakfast (like many other Mediterranean hotels I've been in) was basic and repetitive with cold meats, cheese, rolls, and fresh fruit, but perfectly adequate - except for the coffee, dispensed from machines, which was awful. I was also given a different Mallorcan breakfast cake each morning. There were also cooked options (fried eggs etc.) but I did not try these (mostly because I didn't know if I was going to be charged extra for them!). I did not try the buffet evening meal that was on offer.

The swimming pool is not huge but in the whole week that I was there (in the middle of August) the pool area was quiet (presumably because most people go to the beach) and I never had a problem getting a chair. There is a bar poolside.

All in all I had a very enjoyable stay at Soller Garden and I hope to visit again soon.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank meaningofliff
Reviewed 28 April 2015

I stayed here with a friend during time spent cycling in the Tramuntana! Great little Banda's similar to those in Kenya! Set in pleasant gardens. all very private.
The accommodation is very basic, bed (mattress was too soft for me) small bathroom - shower & toilet. Showers were super, hot water & powerful.
It really suited our needs, we were out all day & used this as simply a place to sleep. Location, very good. 2 mins from the harbour. Port Soller is spectacular, in the heart of the mountains! Some great places to eat.
Breakfast included was very basic, but you had the option of paying for extra bits like bacon & fruit juice. It served us well.
Cost is very reasonable! Good value.
I had a slight problem with the bill at the end, they had mixed up the table receipts - I would advise you to pay as you go for drinks or dinner to save the hassle this causes. they weren't all that friendly when dealing with the problem... However they did resolve it & it certainly hasn't put me off returning.

Room Tip: The chalet/banda's were great. Not sure what the apartments looked like.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 19 April 2015

This is a family run establishment which has a warm feel to it. Staying as part of a walking group over Easter, it was just as well we knew the occupants of the adjoining chalet, as sound insulation is minimal and you can nearly hear their conversation! The breakfasts were somewhat boring, with fresh orange juice available for an extra charge. We did not try the evening meals. On the plus side the rooms are very clean, with a good supply of hot water. A radiator took the evening chill off the room, but as pointed out in other reviews, I suspect they are very hot in the Summer. Given the reasonable charge for bed and breakfast Soller Garden does provide an economical base for a walking or cycling holiday in an excellent resort.

Room Tip: Chalets 300 to 310 were all semidetached, mainly in the sun, reasonably quite apart from dogs barking in the early evening.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends