“Very good food”
Review of Maharaja

Maharaja
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food at our hotel was dire, so we decided to eat at the Maharaja. We had chicken jalfrezi and chicken dopiaza with rice and garlic nan. The food was very aromatic and flavourful. The drinks were reasonably priced also. We sat outside on a beautiful warm evening and had very pleasant meal. Staff very welcoming and friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The meal we had was excellent, one of the best Indian meals I`ve ever had anywhere. The lady who served us was friendly. We had chicken korma, prawn jalfrezi. Peshwari nan, onion bhaji and papadoms that came with 4 different dips. Not on the seafront you`ll find it in C/Antoni Montis on the left past the taxi rank, a little out of the way but worth finding only 3 minutes walk from the front.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Very friendly restaurant with the best Indian food i have had in Majorca. I had the lamb Madras and it was very spicy and hot, just how I like it. I will have no hesitation to return the next time that I'm in town. My only criticism was the pricing of the starters, They were a bit on the pricey side with veg pakora the same price as fish and chicken which seems a bit odd to me. I did mention this to the waitress but she didn't seem to see it as a problem.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The Service is very friendly, food quality is very good, although the ordered Butter naan came as Cheese naan. A Kitchen that Dares to serve hot and spicy food, not too much fitted to the european taste. Good!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Stopped for lunch. Dont ask them to chanrge yiur phone for emergencies as they will charge you for it without telling you. Just ordinary food and nothing special or worth making a trip for.

Date of visit: July 2016