“Outstanding!”
Review of So Caprichos

So Caprichos
Reserve with
So Caprichos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$11 - US$45
Cuisines: Brazilian, Mediterranean, Spanish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great place, great food, excepcional situation.
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

WOW, faultless, the service friendly and at the same time professional, the setting overlooking the port beautiful, but most importantly the food, we had the cod and we thought it was faultless. This chef definitely knows his stuff. We will certainly be coming back!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I am really surprised by several positive comments on this restaurant. Normally I am a very easy to please guy (read my commends on google maps) but this experience was annoying for us and embarrassing for our spanish family that invited us to this restaurant. Waited more than an hour for our food, no olives or anything to confort us, which is common in pricy restaurants like this one. The meat was completely overcooked while we asked for meat rare inside. The foreign waiters were incompetent, I think partly because of their bad Spanish and English. If you don't want to have your stay spoiled with this foolishness, better look for another restaurant with a nice view, this one is really not worth it. It seems I am not the only client with similar complaints.

2  Thank Oscar S
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

First of all, the Waitstaff were excellent. They spoke excellent English and really went out of their way to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. They gave good recommendations on dishes and even provided blankets on a cold winter day. Also, they ran out of oranges when we ordered orange juice and the waitresses husband actually went out to buy more from the nearby store.
The food was amazing. I had sea bass which was really good despite being a usually bland fish. The sauce really made it work. My mom and sister both had the two different lamb dishes and found them incredible. The rack and the shoulder. Their olive crust was perfectly applied, not overpowering like it often is.
Dessert was also delicious. My apple pie was above average, but the cheesecake really stole the show.
If you want a quick meal, don’t go here. This place really shines when you have a couple hours to sit, relax and really enjoy the meal.
All in all, I strongly recommend this place if you find yourself in Sóller.

1  Thank Clark R
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We ate here two weeks ago which is the end of the season in Mallorca. The staff were still very focussed on customer satisfaction, giving us blankets when it got chilly on the terrace and making a really nice wine recommendation to go with their special 'scorpion fish'. This is our fourth time visiting in the last year and we keep coming back. I cant recommend more highly than that.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous food, great service and the lamb shoulder was amazing. Oh the wine was brilliant too. And the location, style and ambiance of the place is also top notch.