All reviews beach bag bluetooth speaker electric bikes bay house lovely relaxing hotel garden view pool bar haven t dressing gowns tortillas pool staff four nights relaxing stay excellent hotel mercedes hammocks incense
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel has a strange name but apart from that everything is perfect and the hotel has an originality and quality that is hard to fault. The service in the hotel is top class and attention to detail is obvious - for us and my 25 year old daughters it was everything we could have wanted. The General Manager as well us her team needs special mention - going out of her way to make our week very special.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Ramona K, Manager at Bikini Island & Mountain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Simon_relaxin

we are happy that you and your daughter enjoyed your time with us. And: We love to go out of our way for you because that’s how #LIFEISBETTERINBIKINI.

The story about our name I‘ll tell you upon your next visit .

It was a pleasure to meet you.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed four nights at “Bikini Island” in the August and really enjoyed the “laid-back” atmosphere at the hotel. All the outdoor areas with cozy sofas and tables, amazing pool area, and especially the breakfast/ dinner restaurant on the top floor was really nice. Also thumbs up for the selection of the buffet breakfast which was one of the best we have ever tried!
The location of the hotel is really nice, close to the harbour and beach, and still quiet if you prefere just to lay by the pool and read a book.
Anyway, I need to mension two negative things, we had during our stay.
We arrived at the hotel at noon (directly from Palma airport), and were aware of, that we probably first get the room at 3 pm. The receptionist who checked us in, told us that he is quite sure that our room will be ready within one hour. We were satisfied and decided to wait in the “pool bar” and have a snack.
I went back to the reception around 1.30. pm, and got the message that the room was not ready yet. Back to the pool bar, another snack & a glass of wine...At 3 pm.we stood at the reception again.
“Your room is not ready yet”.
We had been up since 4 am in the morning, so my patience was running out now. I asked the receptionist if it was possible to give us another room because now it was 3 pm. and we had a right to get to room according our booking.
He asked his collegue, and we got the room.
Room 114 in the first floor. The room was very nicely decorated (even though it was small) and we loved the balcony!
But both the room and the bathroom had a strong smell of mold. Unfortunately it stayed there for all four days of our stay.
I do really hope that you can do something with that problem.
All the best with your cool hotel!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hola Sanna

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and for the appreciative and the constructive way you put it. The NENI Team was especially happy about the compliments for the Restaurant.
We are sorry for keeping you waiting such a long time upon arrival. That‘s not how it should be, even not on the busiest days. And we checked room 114 again after receiving your feedback with my Maintenance Manager and I can assure you: there is no mould. As everything is freshly renovated the smell you have noticed must be something different. So far we could not detect it again, but we will keep an eye on it. Thanks for telling us.

We would be happy to have you with us again next year.

All the best

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We’ve been saving for our trip to Spain for awhile so we wanted everything to be perfect. When we found Port de Soller, we knew that was where we wanted to stay, but there weren’t a ton a nice, affordable hotels. It was either cheap and just ok, or very expensive. Then we found this gem. Since it had only opened in July, we were worried the reviews might be fake or the guest stayed for free and felt obligated to write a nice review.

We rolled the dice and figured it was just three nights so we’d hope for the best. We were so glad we took that chance because this hotel is amazing! Check in was simple, our room was lovely and spacious, and the pool was awesome. Even better, it’s a very short walk into the port (which was perfect since we chartered a boat from Bonnie Lass, which everyone should do).

Breakfast came with the reservation and it was also very tasty. It was buffet style with tons of fresh fruit, pastries, bread, eggs, juice. I was sad we were only there for three days!

The only downside was parking, but what we quickly learned is that driving through Mallorca is its own challenge. Use this hotel as a great jumping off point to see the rest of the island, come back in the early evening to swim, get a drink at the pool bar, and then eat at their terrific restaurant.

If we can ever make it back, we’ll for sure stay here again.

Room Tip: We went with a full bay view but feel like a partial bay or even garden view would have been ok.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

that’s the way - aha aha - we like it...

Thanks for that super sweet feedback PghBirdman.

All the best

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First impressions were wow what a lovely hotel.
True to word hotel arranged transfer from Palma €60 each way in a super Mercedes and Dawid a pleasure. You need to email hotel to book.
Arrived to room not being ready until 3pm. I can see why now as 4pm any day room not cleaned so may be short on cleaners?
As on honeymoon my email when discussing booking had honeymoon! Attention to detail missed and nothing special done at all. That upset me as in other reviews a lady got a bottle of fizz.
Maybe because older couple it was overlooked.
We were 454 top of BayHouse and the building was the old hotel.
Room great had a hammock and bed so comfy. Balcony overlooks trees and some of port but glad we had this room as close to exit into port. Lifts perfect after steps up.
Aircon fab and very cool.
Shower fast and perfect.
As a lady my only gripe on the room is there is no dressing table with a plug close by so doing hair a nightmare. A man clearly designed this.
So you dont need shampoo conditioner or body wash and moisturiser plus hot hairdryer all here.
Lovely clean towels and superb when cleaner remembered to finish our room. I reckon as top and last towels forgotten and last night mat for floor.
Nespresso machine nice touch but do not replace eco cups so do not bin like we did or dont replace.
No rush for sun beds like some reviews said. You get the usual hoggers but it was fine.
Pool area lovely and clean. I did say on last day why was music not in sync as pool and bar had different music.
Waiter said twice he would speak to reception but it did not change.
Now the breakfast was superb.
Smoked salmon.... eggs..bacon of sort...cereal..croissants..fruit..
If you want special coffee ask for latte mercantiato i think it is.
I loved breakfast omg.
Lunch was boho but lovely but expensive €10 for a few chicken wings.
Dining on an evening we walked and tried most on front which were samey.
2 courtesy electric cars you can use but did not know free until day 2 of 4.
So my gripe is there is no real information on what the hotel offers in room or things to do.
You need an info pack on things like what they offer. I had to ask about beach bag. This is for you to use but not keep! Hat is yours ok. Dressing gowns too.
Safe free and easy to use.
Balcony in BayHouse need to be upgraded like main hotel with white curtain, however i would not want to be on ground floor in main hotel as everyone walks by for pool and can imagine noisier seeing as more expensive i would have had a moan. I have since composing this been told Bay house is being upgraded in winter.
Last day so check out 11. Asked if could pay more to keep room. Absolutely no chance reception was quite abrupt! I only asked. So room offered for a shower and transfer booked back.
This turned into a nightmare as only one room for shower available. In end got one but older man behind reception so grumpy.
Staff whilst new hotel seem very miserable all of them? Why is that?
Boss lady with blonde hair i assume was boss was very lovely.
Steps up from town are 122 we counted enough times and makes you realise you are unfit! By end of 5 days i cannot say sprinted but easier.
So hotel why have you still got Hotel portsoller on gate? I think you ran out of time and opened before all done.
Steam room open and sauna done but not cleaned builders dirt off so looks shabby in Sept. I am sure in new season it will all be finished.
So we say farewell.
My review is our opinion and our findings.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear KYL01

This is the blond curly lady - thanks for taking the time to write us your honest and detailed feedback, for mentioning the points you liked and those we should work on.
I would love to welcome you back next year. Then we‘ll sit down for a coffee, or a nice lunch at the Pool to talk about the improvement in certain areas. May be you celebrate your 1st wedding anniversary with us? And we will think about a nice surprise, especially because we missed the honeymoon one - I am really sorry for that.

Hope to welcome you again and all the best for the newly started husband & wife life ❤️

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel combines just everything one can wish for when going on vacation. With the mountains in your back and the ocean in front of you there is really nothing one misses. The room was clean and of extraordinary design. My favourite part of the day was watching the sunset from our cozy balcony before heading to dinner in the lovely town of Port de Soller. The town makes you forget how many tourists are actually on Mallorca. The hotel staff was the greatest, making sure that there were no open wishes without being annoying. The hotel is a place of happiness, where people love what they do. The breakfast offers so many high quality options that you could eat something new everyday for a week. Besides that you can rent bikes and two cars from the hotel for FREE!! Also it is a kid free hotel, which is nice.
Cant wait to return to this happy place!

Room Tip: Honestly all rooms are great cause you can always see the ocean
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Carlotteholidaylover

Super nice feedback - thanks a lot. I am especially thankful for the appreciative words about our team. We love to create this place of happiness for you .

Hope to see you soon