All reviewsfantastic locationsun terracerooms are cleanoverlooking the baybreakfast roomhot and cold foodreception areasmall balconyrestaurants and shopsyogurttramhandymanportmiramaresangriatoiletriescriticism
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

My terrible stay at this hotel began with them taking for our hotel rooms twice, after much messing about I was finally refunded less than what they had taken, I asked about this at the hotel to be told ‘nothing to do with me’ (this happened to other members of the party too so if you have booked with these check your statements)

Their English is very poor and I understand completely that English can be ignorant with languages but the ‘manager’ struggled to understand what I was saying at all.

Hotel room - the flush wasn’t working at all it wasn’t even connected to the toilet - told the porter who told us it will be fixed in the near future. The bathroom also had urine stains under the toilet. We booked a room with a view, the view was into another persons apartments, I didn’t particularly expect a sea view but seeing into someone else’s apartments is not what I would call a view. The family room is just a double room with a pull out bed which we was told it wasn’t when we enquired.

Finally the staff, very very rude with an horrendous attitude. We ended up staying in a different hotel further down.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent location for people and boat watching. Soller is busy in July and August but if you want the world to walk by or sail by then this hotel and restaurant terrace is for you. Simple clean rooms. No pool but beach 50 m away.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

A perfect location, right on the front and close to all amenities. The room was spotless,
towells and sheets changed daily. Air-con, T.V. (which should have been changed for British guests as was programmed in German). the breakfast was excellent, and I found the staff polite and very helpful. I will certainly stay there next time I'm in Port Soller.

Room Tip: didnot see any other rooms, mine was quiet, at the rear.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank lorna h
Reviewed 9 June 2018

This is a small hotel of 32 bedrooms, centrally located right on the front in the centre of the bay. It has everything going for it, though it just hits the mark. The rooms, furniture, towels and bedding are in need of an upgrade however they are clean. The hotel really could do with several easy to fix things to make it really much better. The staff could be more accessible, friendly and smile (apart from the cleaning ladies who were really lovely and friendly). The breakfast experience could so easily be improved: Clean tablecloths (even paper ones would be fine) to cover the dirty oil cloths used. Cold milk for cereals would be so much appreciated (rather than tepid/warm). The toaster should be upgraded to actually toast the bread. The fresh fruit could be better prepared (take the pith of the orange?) and much more of it made available. I think had we stayed longer than a week we would have bought our own breakfast from the supermarket. The lovely terrace outside would be great if the food and coffee served was better quality, and the staff friendly. We only had one expensive small lunch there on day one, and from then onwards ate elsewhere. Simple things would make this a much better hotel. The highlight was the position in this beautiful town.

Room Tip: If you want a lovely view ask for a room with balcony at front. If you want quiet have room at the back.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We were very impressed with the exceptional welcome to the hotel from delightful manager ( male ) . As there were 6 of us we had requested rooms close by one another with a view over the bay. The hotel came up trumps with this so we were extremely happy. We had a great 5 night stay spending most of our time during the day on sun terrace. It was easy to get beds either in sun or shade. We were very efficiently served drinks there by the delightful Pablo who is a great asset to the staff . Some staff on the main terrace we felt were unfriendly slow and not welcoming to what is a great hotel and serves lovely food . It’s a pity because it’s the only thing that let hotel down . Breakfast was fine an adequate choice . Alexandra at breakfast delightful . The hotel is very clean and well appointed in a traditional Majorcan style . Bedrooms cleaned to a high standard every day . This was our first visit to miramar and we will certainly return . It’s in a fantastic location to beach shops restaurants and has a wonderful view .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends