The staff was nice and the room was clean. I found the food to be mediocre. The vegetables at dinner were cold. Breakfast buffet was just okay. If you are okay with a lot of small children running everywhere, and I do mean everywhere, then this may not be the place for you. Lot's of very loud families who have a lot of conversations in the hallway at 7 AM. The only retreatvwas the lirtkevwiney where you must be 21 to enter. That was a nice little spot with a good selection and great service. I woul most likely not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks for visiting. Pere Marquette was built in the 1930's by the Civil Conservation Corps. The lodge is nestled withing the confines of the 8000 acre Pere Marquette State Park.The lodge has fifty guest rooms within the main building, some with park views and some with views of the Illinois river. The cabins sit 100 feet from the main building and contain 22 cabin rooms. All of the rooms have been updated with new beds, furniture and 32" tvs.The lodge also has a full service dining room open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a wine tasting room.Hiking, biking, nature, kayaking, tennis, volleyball, horseback riding, boating, Raging Rivers Waterpark, shopping, 45 minutes to downtown St. Louis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Pere Marquette Lodge & Conference Ctr, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pere Marquette Hotel Grafton
- Pere Marquette Lodge And Conference Center Grafton