Nice lodge; love the history, large fireplace, riverview patio. Room outlet by bed had one plug attached to light switch, so had to switch things around to get Cpap machine to work all night, and no fridge; but love the proximity to Grafton and Alton and the various trails to explore. Superb staff and good food in the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks for visiting. Pere Marquette was built in the 1930's by the Civil Conservation Corps. The lodge is nestled withing the confines of the 8000 acre Pere Marquette State Park.The lodge has fifty guest rooms within the main building, some with park views and some with views of the Illinois river. The cabins sit 100 feet from the main building and contain 22 cabin rooms. All of the rooms have been updated with new beds, furniture and 32" tvs.The lodge also has a full service dining room open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a wine tasting room.Hiking, biking, nature, kayaking, tennis, volleyball, horseback riding, boating, Raging Rivers Waterpark, shopping, 45 minutes to downtown St. Louis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Pere Marquette Lodge & Conference Ctr, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pere Marquette Hotel Grafton
- Pere Marquette Lodge And Conference Center Grafton