“Good Korean food”

So Gong Dong Tofu & BBQ
Ranked #18 of 174 Restaurants in Glenview
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We've been here a few times in the past few months. The beef bulgogi is really good and it comes as a large portion, big enough to share between two people. The ramen is good, but the noodles are basic.
The wait staff is quick and friendly, we'll continue to come here

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I had a beef soup bowl with ramen. It was just what I needed on a cold Sunday night. Our school’s team congregated to relax after a long tournament weekend. They were very accommodating. Service was decent compared to the packed house with a line out the door. I wish we had this restaurant where I live. I would eat there at least twice a week! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We visited as family lunch and it was so delicious.
If you like tofu or other popular korean dishes such as bulgogi, mandu, pajun, bibimbab, and etc, it is one of best resturants.
Great foods and service.
I am going back soon.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is a busy place, apparently one of a small chain. The kimchee plates come out quickly, and so do the mains (beef bulgogi and chicken galbi in our case). The dishes were quite mild in general, you have to ask for spicy, I guess. Service is by hustling young men with no time for chit-chat. Lots of food, of course, but not particularly memorable for taste or experience.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

So Gong Dong Tofu and BBQ is one of my family's favorite places to eat on a cool day! The place is usually filled with many people speaking Korean. We are usually the only non-Korean family in the place - always a good sign for an ethnic restaurant. The menu is a little confusing and seems limited to the first time person, but let the waiter explain it to you and you will see that there are many choices! I have a vegetarian and a meat lover and they are both happy here.

Date of visit: August 2017