“French toast and bacon dreams”

Walker Bros. Original Pancake House
Ranked #1 of 173 Restaurants in Glenview
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Another of my must stop places in Chicago.

I had the French toast with a side of bacon. Everything was fantastic. Service was solid, and friendly.

Others at my table had the crepes - looked good, but the star of the show was an order of hash browns. OH MY! I loved my French toast, but wish I had gotten the has browns.

Hopefully I'll be back in a few months and can try them.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Great place for having breakfast with family or friends. One of the best places to eat but can have long wait time to get a table At times, but I guess that says a whole lot!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Always delicious, and a great variety of specialty pancakes! A really good selection of breakfast items, and a convenient location in Glenview

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Be prepared to wait for your apple pancake. It (yes, it is one huge one that's baked. ) is worth the wait. Often imitated. Never duplicated elsewhere. You can also buy them frozen to go! Also love the German pancake. Thin, covered in powdered sugar and served with lemon to squeeze over pancake. Traditional breakfast foods (e.g. bacon & eggs) available).Lines out the door on weekends but they move fairly fast. Love all the stained glass throughout. Yum. Burp.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We met a friend who lives in the Chicago area and suggested we meet here for breakfast. We arrived to a long line, but it moved pretty fast and was well worth the wait. The apple pancake, if that is what you can call it, was delicious!! Also got the sausage patties. They tasted like the fresh sausage that we have from the farm. Well worth the wait

Date of visit: June 2016